Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This case just gets worse and worse. It sounds like he is going to be charged with even MORE rapes. It is just mind-boggling that this has been going on right under our noses and it is such a travesty that our system has allowed this PERVERT to sneak back into our country after having been deported TWICE. This SHOULD be the case that shows our politicians that their system AND their proposals about the immigrants that are here already is just NOT GOING TO WORK. This FOOL is a prime example of why every last illegal who is in this country, regardless of the expense of doing so, should be rounded up and deported AFTER they run criminal checks on every last one of them to make sure that they haven't committed any OTHER crimes while here. Gosh--if they did THAT, our jails would be so full that there would be NO ROOM for any AMERICANS. WE would just have to build separate jails for all of them. Maybe the idea of interment camps is a viable solution. If they were able to round up all of the Asians who were here during WW II, they should be able to round up all of the Hispanics who are here now. Put them in the interment camps IF they can't prove they are here legally and, if there's any question, put them in until they can determine their status.

I guess I need to contact the reporter and see if he has any information on the woman that was living with this monster.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

This article can be found at www.journalnow.com

Local man charged with eighth sexual assault
    JOURNAL STAFF REPORT
    Thursday, November 10, 2005

HIGH POINT

A Winston-Salem man charged in connection with seven sexual assaults in Winston-Salem and Greensboro has also been charged with a rape in High Point, authorities said yesterday.

High Point police charged Gilberto Cruz-Hernandez, 24, on Monday with first-degree rape, first-degree burglary, first-degree kidnapping and two counts of first-degree sexual offense.

The new charges came in connection with a sexual assault in High Point in the early-morning hours of Feb. 10.

Cruz-Hernandez has been charged with four sexual assaults in Winston-Salem in February and three in Greensboro, in late 2004 and early 2005.

High Point police said in February that they did not believe the Feb. 8 rape was committed by the same suspect as the rapes in Winston-Salem.

But DNA tested at the state crime lab shows that it was Cruz-Hernandez, police said yesterday.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Fantastic! Hurray For Free Speech & Webster's Dictionary

And how do you know that I didn't know his status? Answer: You don't. Furthermore I didn't write the dictionary and it's incredibly PC and oppressive to tell people how they can form or use words. Thanks for editing my post of commonly and appropriately used words as well. I guess there really isn't much difference between ALIPAC and Free Republic after all.

ifcdirector,

We have asked our participants to can the word "Vermin" because it was being used quite a bit and being used to describe a lot more than people arrested for crimes or illegal aliens. The use of the word was expanding to incorporate whole groups of people and that combined with some dangerous interpretations of the word Vermin and what people do to deal with Vermin etc... Well, its best if we just go on without that one.

We are just trying to keep our board's appearance and quality withing a certain range of decency. Many board users are very angry about this situation and most are posting under nicknames so we assert ourselves to raise the bar on the debate.

I believe we can all get our points across without using terms that our opposition could attempt to exploit.

And I want everyone to PLEASE respect our volunteer moderators. I do not consider myself or our moderators to be above question, but a lot of good people work hard to keep these discussion boards secure for us all.

I certainly do not expect everyone to agree with every decision I make, but I do expect everyone to keep in mind that someone has to make those kind of calls from time to time just to keep this ship afloat.

As for Free Republic? that is a mischaracterization of the situation here. In this case we have edited a post... shown where it was edited... and explained why.

Good luck getting that over at The Other Site.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Somebody is BLIND if they even remotely compare our forum with FREE REPUBLIC. THAT is a JOKE. But, if they want to think that, they are welcome to move on. I only went to that site a few times as an EXPERIMENT before I got banned and I have never HEARD such a bunch of filthy talking IDIOTS in my life. It was a NAUSEATING EXPERIMENT. They had nothing of substance to say. If you even DARED to disagree with their point of view, you were banned. But, the worst thing was that there was no LIMIT on their LANGUAGE. At ALIPAC, I might not always AGREE with everything that is done, but there ARE controls on what type of language is used and for good reason. Usually we are able to express our views without the use of filthy language. Sometimes we kind of abbreviate some words that we WANT to say but that's about the extent of our abuse of the language!

California or ground zero of the invasion

Re: Fantastic! Hurray For Free Speech & Webster's Dictio

Quote Originally Posted by ifcdirector
    And how do you know that I didn't know his status? Answer: You don't.
    If you knew something pertaining to his immigration status, and had disclosed it that would have prevented the argument leading to the locked discussion. You never provided or offered any evidence about it. I don't believe that was asking too much from you. You're making this into a bigger issue than it really is.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It seems to me that I went to FreeRepublic at some point in time as well. I don't exactly like the language in a lot of the forum sites but some are at least tolerable if there is any sort of legitimate discussion. I like this site and a couple of others because there are limitations that keep the discussions civilized, so to speak.

I can't see a whole lot of point in people using a forum to call each other names or just curse and swear because it's allowed.

I may have to go check out this site again, though, now that you all keep mentioning it. LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Check it out, Junius! A laugh a minute!!

Brian--I agree with your response to ifcdirector because it sure would have saved me a LOT of legwork and BEGGING for the answer if someone actually had verifiable proof that the monster was ILLEGAL. ifcdirector knew we were searching for verification and I am just a little nonplussed if he had it and didn't provide it. We TRY very hard not to operate on speculation on this forum and we try very hard to confirm something as serious as whether a person charged with such heinous crimes is here legally or ILLEGALLY.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12