Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wish Now I Had Voted For John Kerry!

At least with Kerry in the White House, the Republicans in congress would be on our side and eager to gun down any immigration stupidity advanced by Kerry.

As it is, I am afraid too many Republicans will not fight Bush simply because Bush is an alleged Republican. In fact, of course, Bush is not even conservative enough to be a RINO.
    Welcome To America: Now, Speak English----And ONLY English!

I've thought the same thing. The difference in what we would have going for us is that #1 if John Kerry wanted to be re-elected he might be listening to the American people, or #2 as you said, the Republicans might be backing us up more and eager to stop Kerry.

Whatever, the whole thing has pretty much turned into a disaster for our country.

The Republicans should have had a better choice in 2000. Instead the best they could do is to get the son of a former president and hope he could ride into the White House on his father's coattails. And do we REALLY know for sure that he won ?

I almost refuse to believe that they manipulated the election, maybe because I just can't bear to believe it. But it can't be denied that the whole scenario in the 2000 election played out in the state of Florida.

What else can an American do, but to wonder. "They" say "no", but then "they" say a lot of things. By the way, exactly WHO are "they" ?
    I would sure like to know who "they" really are.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yep...that's true. But Kerry supported FULL AMNESTY for all illegal aliens and said so before the election.

On the issue of immigration, World Trade Organization, Globalism, World Government, Free Trade Agreements....there is no political difference or party face to it.

The people behind this Treason control both political parties all three Branches of the US Government.

The run-off between Bush One and Clinton was an intramural for Skull & Bones.

The run-off between Kerry and Bush was also an intramural for Skull & Bones.

The outsider turns out to have been Al Gore so now I see why they had to fix the Florida election.

Bush One, Clinton and Bush Two are all three life-time members of the secret society called Skull & Bones at Yale University.

Three Presidencies in a row.

Kerry is also a member.

It's didn't matter. The Globalists won either way, just a different variation of the same Game Plan to end our nation.

And I'm a 4th generation Republican that's never voted for a democrat. You can imagine how sad and sickened this makes me that my party would be in the hive of DC busily formatting and legalizing the termination of the United States of America.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

IIf Kerry and Bush weren’t cousins, I'd say go for it. But seriously they are both globalists who would sell us out in a hear beat. My vote is for the CP.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Yep...that's true. But Kerry supported FULL AMNESTY for all illegal aliens and said so before the election"

Yes, but he would have had no chance of getting that. Bush may be able to get more just because he has an (R) next to his name.

What does that R stand for?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

What does that R stand for"

Repulsive, repugnant, ridiculous, retarded, reject....anything but Republican!

A vote for any DEMOCRAT is a vote for even more ILLEGAL immigration and amnesty and gay marriage and affirmative action etc etc....as much as I despise Bush on immigration the Democratic Party hhas gone so far wacko left I can't see myself voting for anyof those clowns....HOWARD DEAN? WACKO!