Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: WND Poll: If Barack Obama wins re-election what will you do?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[QUOTEHuffington Post predicting Obama by a landslide. What a shocker. If there is a poll that would be the poll I would trust the least... it would come from either CBS or the Huffington Post.

W ][/QUOTE]

Amen. I would not trust any of the polls, especially this early. Good grief, neither party has even had its convention yet, and Romney's running mate is unknown. Moreover, my belief is that voter turnout will be the key, not only in the swing or battleground states, but also the states that appear to be leaning one way or the other. Voter turnout will depend not only on how much enthusiasm each candidate can generate, but how much fear they instill in the opposite side. Right now I believe there are a lot more of us scared silly about Obama winning then there are Obama supporters (and potential supporters) afraid of what Romney will do/not do.
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

Quote Originally Posted by Cujo47 View Post
    I live in Texas and will actively help push for secession.

Ditto, here in Bertram!
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Spot on. Given the voter interest and anger about our current administration that I have read, seen and otherwise observed in the last 2 years, I would be shocked that Obama wasn't defeated in a near historic landslide.

Quote Originally Posted by 4thHorseman View Post
    [QUOTEHuffington Post predicting Obama by a landslide. What a shocker. If there is a poll that would be the poll I would trust the least... it would come from either CBS or the Huffington Post.

W ]
    Amen. I would not trust any of the polls, especially this early. Good grief, neither party has even had its convention yet, and Romney's running mate is unknown. Moreover, my belief is that voter turnout will be the key, not only in the swing or battleground states, but also the states that appear to be leaning one way or the other. Voter turnout will depend not only on how much enthusiasm each candidate can generate, but how much fear they instill in the opposite side. Right now I believe there are a lot more of us scared silly about Obama winning then there are Obama supporters (and potential supporters) afraid of what Romney will do/not do.[/QUOTE]
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

This is no time to be cute. This ought to be a serious question. And the answer is that we should completely ignore who wins the White House and focus completely on what we want to be done about illegal immigrants. Not just after November, but now. Now and tomorrow and next week, next month, next year and until we throw all the wretches out. If you won't pay attention to what you want, you won't get what you want. It would be foolish to place all our hopes on destroying illegal immigration on just one man in the presidency. If we get the right person in the White House this November, then they will be with us in a fight that is under way. If not, then we still have momentum to do damage to their resistance.

Quote Originally Posted by pkskyali View Post
    It would be foolish to place all our hopes on destroying illegal immigration on just one man in the presidency.
    A big AMEN to that!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    In all honesty the best outcome at this point would be low voter turnout across the board to instill some real fear in those so called civil servants in Washington. Neither Romney, much less Obama, are the leaders we need for our country. Short of finding a formidable third candidate, the best way to get these parties to start listening to us is to turn our backs on them this November, otherwise it'll be business as usual and we'll be here four years from now judging yet another beauty contest between two incompetent people. I cannot honestly see myself here after that amount of time in a country where nothing has changed. I'll have moved on with my life and started my career in what's left of our technology industry.

Quite frankly, it's either now or never for me. We need to send a strong message to Washington before the end of this year that we will not simply come out and vote along party lines. Make it very clear to them who they serve. They serve us and only us, the American people.

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    I do not know what I would do. Jesus said,
    "When you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies,
    then let those who are in the city flee to the mountains."
    That sounds like good advice and a workable general principle.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by imblest View Post
    I've already been working on "counter political revolution" for quite a while and that's not having much effect, so I guess I'll just hunker down with supplies and defenses, and pray a lot more.
    I am with you imblest, and I will take all of my toys with me.

The way the Dems have been eying private retirement funds I don't think they will last past the first week. It is the perfect way to redistribute wealth from US citizens that have worked and saved to others that have not and ends the ability to pass on wealth through families.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12