Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thats good to know! I was uninformed about him. Thanks.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

I don't know about Hunter.

I do know that it took courage for Tancredo to go to the people with the problem of illegal immigration. While all the others in Washington were trying to be politically correct and keep their social standing and their Washignton invitations, he stepped up and spoke out.

If he hadn't done that, I truly believe the media would still be pretending it didn't exist.

Yes, I do believe his running is the only thing that has everyone else talking immigration -

Ron Paul is first and TAncredo a close second - Hunter would be third -
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have also been donating to Tom, and will continue.

We must all continue to stick to our guns and support our candidates. If Tom, Paul, or Hunter dosn't make it, I'll be looking at who they endorse.

I think this ellection will be very interesting. From what I read on the Drudge report, Guliani and Hillary might not make it either. If their is no clear winner I am hoping we can broker more of our interests, via the running mate, party platform, and stronger commitments to fight the invasion, through cabinette members Etc. in the convention.

If Hillary dosn't get the nomination Obama will, If that happens the Dems well have commited Obamasied. Lets just hope the Republicans are not fooled into another con job, just giving lip service to us.

Just heard about Ron Paul rasing $6 mil. today, I think that's great. If he could make it I would vote for him in a New york minute. Same goes for Hunter.

I truely believe we have to keep pushing fighting for our candidates, I don't believe any candidate, especially Huckabee has this nomination sealed.

This next president is going to have allot of problems on their plate, The falling dollar, National debt, falling realestate prices, Iraq war, illegal immigration and the potential of ethnic conflict if it is not delt with, and of course globalism and the coming recession. God it is all just too much.

Lets all say a prayer to Jesus that he guides us and our leaders to solve these problems and that he help us elect the right leader and set our country on the correct path.

If you are a one issue voter - ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION - then Tancredo is your man.

Tancredo has the best rating on Numbers USA's comparative evaluation.

http://www.betterimmigration.com/candid ... _gop1.html

closely followed by Hunter and then Thompson.

Hucklebee is UGH but much better than Romney and far better than Guliani.

While Tancredo's character is unassailable and he he a true conservative, as is Hunter, unfortunately Tancredo is not that good of a speaker and is still a pariah to both the Republican Party and MSM.

Banned
    I don't agree that Tancredo is a one issue candidate

Its just that immigration is his thing

Anyone that took the time to study Tancredo on the issues
    would realize that ON ALL THE ISSUES he is the most
    conservative of the whole bunch and has
    A+ ratings from many many orgs on other issues including
    taxes , gun ownership and abortion

He was the perfect candidate

The real question to me is will he run as an Independent? He's not going to be the GOP nominee - under any circumstances, no matter what. We know he's also not running for the House again. I think if he sees that nobody else (like Dobbs, etc) is picking up the mantle he may go for it.

I will be voting my conscience (Tancredo) in the primary unless Hunter can somehow gain some traction before Super Tuesday. People always blame the MSM for choosing our candidates, but we're really the ones to blame because we buy into their BS.

Quote Originally Posted by GUYMAN
    We know he's also not running for the House again. I think if he sees that nobody else (like Dobbs, etc) is picking up the mantle he may go for it.
    Tancredo has mentioned that he's interested in running for the Senate. I'd much rather see him give Salazar an early retirement than run as an independent candidate for president unless Giuliani, Gomer, or McCain get the pub nomination.

Quote Originally Posted by SecureTheBorder
    I will be voting my conscience (Tancredo) in the primary unless Hunter can somehow gain some traction before Super Tuesday. People always blame the MSM for choosing our candidates, but we're really the ones to blame because we buy into their BS.
    I might be jumping in here late. But it isn't our fault. IT IS THE MSM. Over and over again the MSM is repeating the "chosen" few names. IF we didn't have the internet, America would have been destroyed 20 years ago.
    I agree that we all have minds of our own and therefore make our own choices. But, if some people constantly hear the echos of the same names over and over again, it is like being hypnotized. The people I am referring to, do not follow politics, watch the news, or even read a newspaper. These are the ones I am worried about, because they are going to end up doing their "civic thing" by going to the polls and voting. And these people, a huge segement of the population, are going to place their vote based on ignorance of the politicians and their issues, or on name recognition.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    I don't agree that Tancredo is a one issue candidate

Its just that immigration is his thing

Anyone that took the time to study Tancredo on the issues
    would realize that ON ALL THE ISSUES he is the most
    conservative of the whole bunch and has
    A+ ratings from many many orgs on other issues including
    taxes , gun ownership and abortion

He was the perfect candidate
    Yes, I heard him in an interview a few months ago and talking about the accusation that he is a one issue candidate. He said, "as long as you get the issue correct. It's that I'm for American sovereignty and security." Illegal immigration is a part of that issue.

I wish I could find the YouTube link we had here a few weeks ago with him speaking and I tell you when he isn't tired and he's relaxed he is a hoot. I mean he is articulate and funny describing the issue. I think it was a video done in S. CA. He had me laughing and the audience cheering and laughing and standing ovation.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast