Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"I can't go through because I have the equivalent of a pacemaker in me," she said.

Hirschkind said because of the device in her body, she was led to a female TSA employee and three Austin police officers. She says she was told she was going to be patted down.

"I turned to the police officer and said, 'I have given no due cause to give up my constitutional rights. You can wand me,'" and they said, 'No, you have to do this,'" she said.

Hirschkind agreed to the pat down, but on one condition.

"I told them, 'No, I'm not going to have my breasts felt,' and she said, 'Yes, you are,'" said Hirschkind.

When Hirschkind refused, she says that "the police actually pushed me to the floor, (and) handcuffed me. I was crying by then. They drug me 25 yards across the floor in front of the whole security."
    She said your not touching my breasts. Ya, I heard women are putting bombs in their boobs now.

Cuffing her and dragging her along the floor in the name of security reminds me of a Nazi tactic.
    That treatment in the name of security is unacceptable. To the sheep that think that it is acceptable in the name of security I have a bridge to sell to you on the Moon.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

While Napolitano orders American travelers to be searched in humiliating manner, she signs an agreement giving Mexicans a "trusted travler" pass at the border.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    While Napolitano orders American travelers to be searched in humiliating manner, she signs an agreement giving Mexicans a "trusted travler" pass at the border.
    But how else will she get her drugs if she doesn't give them an easy way to get it in... she's gotta be high on something really whack to be thinking that way after all.

Wolves who guard sheep, make really bad dinner guests!
    Emily and Gwen paid extra for the pat downs!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    The borders are not secured and American citizens are treated like potential terrorists at airports.

You're right. If they were so concerned about "security" they would not have such a half-assed attitude about securing the border with their "Can't Do" mentality and their criminal lack of concern for the Americans being killed and robbed by illegal aliens.

Just common sense alone tells you that these "pat downs" are being done for power and sexual motivations.

Sorry, but that's the truth.

Like you pointed out, 30 years ago the American public was sharper and more educated and less "Liberal Apologetic" like they are now.

Quote Originally Posted by Syanis
    Now I will say I do think TSA has gone a bit to far but I'd hate to be the one to explain to peoples families why something else happened.

I'm sorry, but sexual abuse of American citizens by the TSA is that "something else"...

Bowman wrote,
    By the way there are no "constitutional rights", the Constitution does not give us rights, God does, the Constitution prohibits the government from taking those God given rights away. At least in theory, in practice seems they can do whatever they want.
    Thought about your comment and came across this quote. One not seen to often, know there are others......

"If men, through fear, fraud, or mistake, should in terms renounce or give up any natural right, the eternal law of reason and the grand end of society would absolutely vacate such renunciation. The right to freedom being the gift of God, it is not in the power of man to alienate this gift and voluntarily become a slave." Samuel Adams

Banned
    I'd say thats the fine line to be walked between freedom and security. We need both but its a fine line that is easily overstepped. Without some form of security freedom is stepped on and even squashed. But without freedom security becomes something not worth while.

I'd personally like to hold airlines accountable for their own security. TSA has its uses but in many instances such matters should be matters for the company or companies in the business.

Wonder how much better we'd do if we dropped all airports to being privately owned under basic government regulations. Take the taxpayer out of the equation. Easier to do away with TSA then in favor of airlines supplying security and being accountable for issues.

This makes me shudder. So Americans, (especially old ladies and toddlers) the most likely terrorists and ought to be sodomized by the TSA prior to boarding a plane, whereas Muslim ladies can ask to receive a partial examination and give themselves a pat-down of their headscarves?

Lol. How many of them are going to say, "Oh gosh, I found a bomb in my scarf! How did it get here?!"

Banned
    Yup that is scary. And Obama wants to give a free pass in for anyone from Mexico who's on his suppliers drug buddy list.

I'll never forget the lawsuit against a state for refusing to let a muslim woman get her ID photo taken with a full body burka on including full face mask. It was shot down fortunately but more lawsuits are comming up all the time to allow them into public offices that have security check points and ask for ID and metal detector checks to get in (to anyone).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123