Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

woman Gang raped : post done in Feb and had to respond

This is the mentality of alot of the mexican community. my sister went on a date with an illegal many years ago and claimed that he raped her. I didnt believe her then but i do now.
    It is not only women who are the victims either , little children are not off limits, and the sex is of no matter.
    If you are a white female and live in a town with alot of illegals keep your head about you and dont go out by yourself at any time. One statement that one of the Brown berets has made public is that they are about the business of making babies and more babies. in order to populate the United states with Hispanic people so they can take over the governments of different states.
    It doesnt surprise me but it appauls me that this group who claims to be of moral character , God fearing chatholics would engage in such behaviours, but then Illegals dont have any scrupples to begin with just for entering in this country Illegally any way. And unless we put a stop to the invasion these episodes and situations and crimes will just continue and continue and continue with more frequency.
    Have you had enough YET ???????????

Steven Doherty

Hug your sister and tell your you understand. It will mean a lot to her.

A rape is demeaning to both the victim and the victim's loved ones. It can destroy relationships. It is a very mentally damaging thing to do to someone. It's Psychological warfare.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I had enough four years ago !!! Time to take a stand and force politicans to do what the American people want, and that is deport !!

I have already had serious talks with my sis, my daughter and my nieces, they should go no where alone in larger cities shopping, or running errands, they should take any defensive classes they can, I cannot say what else I told them here but most would understand the last thing I instructed them to do in order to be able to protect themselves from illegals or any other perverts out there! If you will notice, most crimes are committed against our children, sisters, wives,and daughters, I have said there would be far longer sentencing for rapes, few more less perverts paroled before their time is up, if these crimes were comitted against men!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I grew up in New Mexico, and nothing you are saying is news to me. It has just managed to spread to the rest of the country. Your comment concerning women paying attention is a lesson being now learned outside the border states as women and young children are being targeted by sexual predators.
    Women raised in the West, especially the border states and rural areas, grow up knowing how to protect themselves and why they needed to.
    It sounds as though the Brown Berets are preaching genocide.
    I am sorry about your sister.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You guys are so right! I've told my daughters some things too. Woe be unto the fool that tries any funny business. Also, they carry pepper spray. In my opinion, the pepper spray is letting would be attackers know you mean business the "nice way".

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just because there is a large population that are catholics, doesnt mean they are sin-free. I dont understand it either. The catholic church is after these illegals because they smell money, and thats all.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Just because there is a large population that are catholics, doesnt mean they are sin-free. I dont understand it either. The catholic church is after these illegals because they smell money, and thats all.
    I just emailed Pope Benedict's office, or someone.....hopefully it gets to him or someone that will care.....

I stated what was going on here, that priests in Ca. are for illegals, etc.
    Told him it needed to stop, as American's are afraid to allow their kids to play outside when there are 30 to 40 illegal men next door....
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

When my daughter was young I taught her martial arts and how to shoot a gun......she liked it so much she is now working as a Police Officer.

You all herd of concealed carry licenses. I would suggest to everyone if your state is a right to carry state that you put this on your list of things to accomplish. Teach the women in your families how to protect themselves and don't rely on anyone to do it for you. If you rely on others you will be disappointed. Look at the L.A. Riots and Katrina, Do you think the police will protect you. It's not going to get any better soon. I am not condoning violence just self preservation.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt