Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Women-Moms, would you like to educate some people this a.m.?

First of all, I'm new here but have been reading your boards for a while on and off. Gives me hope that something might actually get done about all these illegals over running, over populating and making our beautiful country look like crap like theirs. Anywho, I also like to read this board http://www.cafemom.com/group/44 and the topic that always comes up has something to do with Mexicans and Illegals and there are a few obnoxious posters who are all for amnesty (not me). So if you are bored and looking for a group of ladies to educate on the subject, there ya go I can not wait for judgement day on the illegals.
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Re: Women-Moms, would you like to educate some people this a

Quote Originally Posted by GoDawgs
    First of all, I'm new here but have been reading your boards for a while on and off. Gives me hope that something might actually get done about all these illegals over running, over populating and making our beautiful country look like crap like theirs. Anywho, I also like to read this board http://www.cafemom.com/group/44 and the topic that always comes up has something to do with Mexicans and Illegals and there are a few obnoxious posters who are all for amnesty (not me). So if you are bored and looking for a group of ladies to educate on the subject, there ya go I can not wait for judgement day on the illegals.
    Welcome, GoDawgs! I have saved the site to my fav's and will go take a look later. Why not stick around and help us fight this fight?

WELCOME GODAWG!!

Hope you'll stay and add your input to our discussions and lend your efforts to our Call BLITZ this week

Glad you're with us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you This board is much more calming to read,lol. Others just cause me to almost have a stroke!

welcome

Hello GoDawgs!! I'm in Gator country but dont hold that against me. LOL!! Welcome to our forum. Stick around and write awhile. Help us take America Back
    Do They understand the word ILLEGAL????

Thanks Gator

Banned
    Welcome to ALIPAC, GoDawgs!!

Georgia-fornia is right! Thank God for Chip Rogers and SB529!

WELCOME, GoDawgs hope your going to help us take back our country. thanks for the tip about cafemom!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the kind welcomes Pinestraw and SOS

yea, welcome
    http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=214388
    - Make hundreds of dollars from home