Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    Would that be "the devil went down to Congress lol? I read Chrarlie's letter on his site to. I think he should go to congress and read it to our leaders, what do you think?
    Darn right....I think its a great idea.

Actually maybe we need Charlie Daniels as a "spokesperson" as he commands alot more visibility than lot of us do. You know....he could lead the charge! What think ye??? Shall we ask him??????????
    What Goes Around Comes Around

Charlie doesn't mince his words. Good for him!
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Would that be "the devil went down to Congress lol? I read Chrarlie's letter on his site to. I think he should go to congress and read it to our leaders, what do you think?
    that's not it, but if I posted it here it would probably be edited!
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

How About Charlie Daniels and Flag Day?

What if someone articulate asks Charlie to do something special for Flag Day and WE all take the day off and just peacefully line the streets of our cities on Flag Day with Old Glory? Afterall, Flag Day was established to honor our national symbol and to have one universal flag for the whole country. Charlie probably has something already lined up for Wednesday, June 14, 2006 -- but maybe he could make a special mention about showing our support for our flag and what would happen if WE took the day off.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Maybe someone should ask Charlie to help us, he is a great patriot who puts his money where his mouth is as far as our troups go in Iraq. While other "muscians " are busy writing anti american songs and denigrating our great nation, charlie has been many times to Iraq to show real support (not jsut lip service) to our troups there.Mamie, I was just trying to point out jokingly that I feel our fearless leaders have been possesed by the devil lol. I think Charlie would be a great asset in our battle.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

.Mamie, I was just trying to point out jokingly that I feel our fearless leaders have been possesed by the devil lol. I think Charlie would be a great asset in our battle.
    I thought your version of the song was right on target! Remember the song "the south's gonna do it again"?

I don't think Charlie Daniels would back down from a fight.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

And by the way, this is America and our flag has stars and stripes. Please get that other one out of my face.
    I loved this statement the most! Love ya, Charlie!

backseatdriver97, that is a bold and tell it like it is statement, I love it to. Maybe someone should contact Charlie on his site and tell him about our site!

Toby Keith would be a great person to have on board.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Toby Keith would be a wonderful person to have on our side, a little pride here since Toby is also a native oklahoman. What we need is for Toby to write and sing a song about the dedication of the minutemen's fight to keep our borders secure. Call them vigilantes if you will, patriots are what they are! Yea, Border Vigilantes!, may they forever be vigilant in their stand against the invaders, I cannot say enough about these brave men and women, they really are putting their lives in jeporady, and their money where thier mouth is in this fight. It would really be nice if Charlie and Toby, and other musicians could give a free border vigilante concert to help raise money for the fence, you know it is not an impossible dream, these folks really do so many free benefits a year for whatever charity or cause they see fit to help! How would one find out just where they stand on this issue? Why not, they do the big one for farm aid every year, what better one then to keep America free? I would almost bet that Aaron Tippin would be a patriot also and on our side in this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast