Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Worker who died in school was sex offender and illegal

A custodian who died at a Northwest district middle school early Tuesday was a registered sex offender who used a fake name and forged documents to obtain his job, authorities say.

See link for full story:
    http://www.topix.net/content/kri/2007/1 ... x-offender

Cortes-Lopez, 40, suffocated accidentally in the boys' locker room while apparently practicing autoerotic asphyxiation, an activity used to increase sexual pleasure, Rhome police Sgt. Jennifer Ruiz said.

Another custodian found him about 1 a.m. with a plastic bag over his head.
    He was arrested in June 2004 by Fort Worth police officers investigating reports of lewd behavior in Trinity Park. According to a police report, Cortes-Lopez approached an undercover officer and, after a conversation, exposed himself.
    What? this sick [MOD EDIT] was working in a school. Lord help the US we are in really deep trouble.

Welcome to ALIPAC zvenmex!
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

MW
    This is outrageous! Aren't these folks required to go through a background check of some kind? Anyone working with, and around, children should be thoroughly checked out.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Marco Reyes, a longtime friend of Cortes-Lopez who lives in Fort Worth, said Cortes-Lopez moved here from Mexico about 18 years ago. Reyes said both indecency cases were misunderstandings.

'This wasn't him,' Reyes said. 'He was a quiet man, hardworking. He would be so upset by all of this.'

Kinda hard to 'splain with that plastic bag over his head! I suppose this is a misunderstanding too?

Kinda hard to 'splain with that plastic bag over his head! I suppose this is a misunderstanding too?
    Maybe he was wearing a black hefty bag making positive identification impossible.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    This is outrageous! Aren't these folks required to go through a background check of some kind? Anyone working with, and around, children should be thoroughly checked out.
    His background in the US wasn't checked out thanks to his fake ID, but I wonder how backgrounds in whatever country they are from could possibly be checked (accurately). For example, people in certain countries to our south don't tend to trust police, who are known for taking bribes and insisting on extra $ for doing their job. If a child is molested, is it usually reported, investigated, etc.? Is the molester usually caught? And if amnesty ever passes, would these govt's actually TELL the US about the nasty background or just think that it's better to have them in the US molesting our babies and keep quiet? Do you really think Mexico or Columbia is going to tell an investigator that this pervert who applied for a visa is a convicted molester/rapist, so no, we shouldn't allow him here? I'm not sure how or if backgrounds are checked in foreign countries but I would think their gov't would just be happy to be rid of them.

Misunderstandings my rear! They cops work Trinity Park all the time for perverts. He was in the park to score some action and got busted.

That guy was a sicko!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)