Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

WORKPLACE AMNESTY WARNING!!! ACTION NEEDED NOW!!!!

Workplace Amnesty Warning: Illegals Leaving Senate Moves To Reverse Progress

Friends of ALIPAC,

We interrupt our candidate endorsement program to bring you this important warning and call to action from our friends in Washington, DC.

While evidence is growing that the illegal aliens are leaving and illegal immigration is starting to reverse, thanks to the tough economy and our efforts to generate more enforcement on the state and local level....

Read

Illegal-Immigrant Population Dropping!

http://www.alipac.us/article-3397-thread-1-0.html

Our friends at NumbersUSA are warning of a sneaky plan afoot in the Senate to destroy or diminish the E-verify program, which is an essential component of our state level crackdown laws.

Also, due to your activism and our mutual efforts to elevate concerns about the issue of illegal immigration, a large volume of employers are now requesting E-Verify on their own.

We all know that cutting off jobs for illegals is essential to reversing illegal immigration in America and preventing future illegal immigration.

Please read Roy Beck's warning today and then proceed to take action!

NumbersUSA Warns of Destruction of E-Verifty System Calls Needed!

http://www.alipac.us/article3398.html

PLEASE CALL BOTH OF YOUR US SENATORS IMMEDIATELY AND THE FOLLOW-UP ON YOUR CALLS WITH A LETTER, FAX, or E-MAIL. REMEMBER THAT CALLS ARE THE MOST EFFECTIVE. WE NEED A FLOOD OF THEM THIS WEEK!

Access our US Senate contact list at the link below to locate contact information for your Senators. After contacting your own Senators, please select one state adjacent to your own and call another set.

We need each of you to contact a minimum of four US Senators. Activists with more time should contact as many Senate offices as possible.

Craft your own message, but here is an example.

---

"I'm calling to let Senator _____ know that I am shocked Senator Menendez is trying to take away or sunset clause the E-Verify system which companies and states need to stop illegal immigrants from taking American jobs and depressing American worker wages! Please stop this attempt to create Amnesty for employers and illegal aliens in the workplace. I support the E-Verify system and I oppose their attempts to increase immigration with half a million more permanent work visas. In case the Senators have not noticed, public approval levels for Congress have dropped to a historic low of only 9%!

Americans are losing their homes and jobs at an alarming rate and it is very disturbing to see Senators like Menendez and the Democrats trying to cost more Americans their jobs, wages, and homes by attacking the E-Verify system and pushing for more foreign labor, when America has an illegal immigration and economic crisis at hand.

Tell Senator ____ I will be watching his/her votes closely and any attempt to follow Menendez's effort to replace more American workers will be rebuked at the ballot box.

--

Please start contacting Senators now and please start your calls by giving Senator Menendez's office an earful!

Menendez, Robert (D-NJ)
    DC Phone: (202) 224-4744 Fax: (202) 228-2197
    Newark Phone: (973) 645-3030 Fax: (973) 645-0502
    Barrington Phone: (856) 757-5353 Fax: (856) 546-1526
    http://menendez.senate.gov/contact/contact.cfm

Simplified Instructions

1. Call Menendez and follow-up in writing.
    2. Call your US Senators and follow-up in writing
    3. Call two US Senators in an adjacent state and follow-up in writing
    4. Call more Senators if you have the time.

ALIPAC's Contact List for US Senators with phone, fax, and e-mail info

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-63874.html

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us

April
    TIME TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE AGAIN PATRIOTS!!! LETS ALL JOIN IN AND GET ER' DONE!!!

April
    WE NEED TO CALL, FAX AND EMAIL AND SAY NO TO THEIR SNEAKY PLANS!!!!

I'm on it as this really really angers me. It is not what the people want.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    I'm on it as this really really angers me. It is not what the people want.
    Thanks FEDUP, me too, I am tired of them trying to repeatedly walk over the American people! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

On it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Left a message at Senator Menedez's office. I'll try again soon to see if I can get a live person. NumbersUSA just left another update.

Updated: Tuesday, July 29, 2008, 9:58 AM

The threat to the E-Verify reauthorization has increased in the U.S. House of Representatives where Democratic Leadership may hold a floor debate as early as today on legislation that provides for only a three-year extension and adds several funding rules that would weaken the program. Only the mobilization of hundreds of thousands of NumbersUSA members will put a stop to the gutting. In the meantime, the hold Sen. Robert Menendez (D-N.J.) placed on related Senate legislation remains intact.

April
    Thanks Crazybird, I did not get a real person either Fed up but I will try until I do. My BLOOD IS BOILIING!!!!

PRESSURE ON PATRIOTS!!!!

April
    LET THEM HEAR US ROAR!!!!

WE ARE AS MAD AS HELL AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

Wow they are all very pissy up in DC today...even the little Darlings at bonds office....so I called they state office and gave them an earful....
    do we have a HR number or anything....I can not find it
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast