Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The World Is Calling

Just a quick note to let all of you know the phones are ringing off the hook here at ALIPAC.

We have supporters out there that have organized their families and neighborhoods behind these calls. People are so stirred up and so angry, but they are responding and they are watching the Senate and taking action.

Of interest is the fact in the last 24 hours I have been contacted by reporters in Japan, Denmark, and Argentina.

The World is watching this fight.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What are the people from these other countries saying? If I am allowed to ask or rather you are at liberty to share.

I meet with the Japanese in early June. The Japanese financial elite are now concerned about this situation and its possible impact on stocks.

The Dutch are highly sympathetic and it sounds like they are up to their necks in angry illegal alien Muslims that hate their guts. Mosques everywhere they say.

The reporter from Argentina made the mistake of talking to me before 10am and before my first cup of coffee which is a double mistake.

I told him the American Republic and all it stands for is in jeopardy because the existing laws have been usurped and the majority of America's citizens were being ignored. He wanted to know if we were going to march around in the streets or go to the border or something exciting like that.

I told him that getting a big mob together in the streets to tear things up might be how they do it in Argentina, but that's not how people in America do things and that the people out there sending e-mails, making calls, sending faxes etc were fighting for their country as hard as soldiers in WW2. I told him that the fact he did not understand the importance of what I was saying to him about the situation was a BIG PART of the problem. I told him that for him to trivialize those efforts and the fall of the American Republic in favor of some street actions was a bunch of bulls---- and hung up on him.

My instincts told me this guy was working for the opposition and that is why he wanted to focus on the simplistic message of out in the streets and out in the dessert. He did not want to portray us as average law abiding citizens doing their civic duty and fighting for what our entire nation stands for.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    William, we have found from living among them that all they understand are physical actions, they seem to be a very base culture. They understand violence, they understand physical action which result in more children, they understand marching to force yourself on a nation, but they do not understand real action which actually results in something good for the whole nation, not just the one person.

We used to keep our son from responding to the boys here and their physical advances, attempts to get him to fight. However, after a few non-parented moments, our son had taught these boys a big lesson (he is above average in height and size in his age group so they challenge him often as most of these boys are fairly small, our oldest daughter calls it "little man syndrome"), he had taken them down and given them a taste of their own medicine.

They understood this, and the threats have all but stopped.

It seems that even the adults in this culture are that way. They do not understand that we have come farther than that and would rather use our minds and voices to make changes, in a peaceful and dignfied manner. Our culture is more civilized than those in Mexico, Central and South America.

They will never understand anything but violent acts, it is just beyond them. I am not a snob by any means, but in this one thing I know we Americans are superior.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)