Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HWI

Would like u all to see this email.

Here is what i got from the Contractor/Firefighter that went to ODF test

7/6/06 I would like to comment on the bilingual testing at Clackamas community college i don't want my name use as the repercussion form the odf could damage my company . I drove to portland 7/6/06 to take the test i arrived early i was told to sign a registration form with a legal disclosure that said that the records would be turned over to ODF i white this paragraph out and signed the form not to there knowledge there were 8 to 10 mexicans there and one said that he had taking the test and not passed once before from my stand point it was a total set up lots of ODF personal started showing up jim walker and my others whites the Odf interpreter was hispanic and it looks like she would be prejudices against whites and was there for the hispanics i left as this was not a good situation anonymous the media was also their

I'd still like to no where the other evaluators for other languages are?
    And they say that it's not a spanish issue. check out web site below and tell me what you think. i'd like to know what Alipac thinks.

http://egov.oregon.gov/ODF/FireCrewLang ... ment.shtml[/quote]
    Highland Wildfire Inc Jaime Pickering I JUST WANT MY AMERICAN & CHILDHOOD DREAMS BACK. I JUST WANT TO WORK

I can only speak for myself, but I don't understand how it is not a spanish issue either.