Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Would Like Your Opinion Please

SHOULD THIS WOMAN GET HER LICENSE REVOKED?

Woman Gets 70 Speeding Tickets in Five Months

PHOENIX, Arizona (Aug. 12) - As a mortgage broker in Arizona, Francesca Cisneros is used to working with big numbers. It's the double-digit speed limits she has trouble with.
    Cisneros racked up 70 speeding tickets in the last five months, a record for the Scottsdale Police Department, police said on Friday.
    Speeding cameras in Scottsdale, a suburb of Phoenix, snapped pictures of the 32-year-old woman as she tore through the sun-baked city in her Honda Civic between March 2 and July 31.
    "She told arresting officers she was speeding because she seemed to be late for client meetings all the time," Scottsdale Police Department spokesman Mark Clark told Reuters. "I guess she's got some time management issues."
    The second-worst offender in the department's history accumulated a mere 25 tickets, Clark said.
    Police said Cisneros said she threw her speeding tickets away because she thought nothing could happen to her if she didn't pay them.
    Clark said Cisneros faces some $11,000 in fines and could have her license suspended.
    08/12/06 09:24 ET
    http://articles.news.aol.com/news/_a/wo ... 0000000001
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

This is soooooooooo typical of illegals: not thinking anything would happen to her for breaking the law!

YES, HER LICENSE SHOULD BE REVOKED PERMANENTLY!!!!!!!!!

They are debating on whether or not to suspend them
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

MW
    She needs her drivers license permanently revoked. Unfortunately, it appears as if local law enforcement is waiting until she actually kills someone before doing anything. Apathy will be the downfall of our country.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by reform_now
    This is soooooooooo typical of illegals: not thinking anything would happen to her for breaking the law!

YES, HER LICENSE SHOULD BE REVOKED PERMANENTLY!!!!!!!!!
    How did you come to the conclusion that she was illegal?

And yes they should suspend her license!
    <div>&ldquo;No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.* You win the war, by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country&rdquo;</div>
    <div>--General George Patton, Jr.</div>

I don't think she is an illegal either. But, like duh, yes, she should have her license suspended. She obviously needs to learn a lesson plus speeding can endanger others.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

For someone to say they thought nothing could happen if they threw away 70 speeding tickets, I would believe them to be an illegal. How could anyone who is a legal immigrant with a valid drivers license truthfully not know the importance of speeding tickets? Because illegals pay no heed to laws would make me believe that person was an illegal.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Maybe they should change the laws out ther to where you need to have at least graduated from the six grade to be able to drive.
    In my opinion this woman does not need to be on the highway.
    I have worked EMS and have been on more accidents than I care to remember.
    I know it was mean of me but the times when I was transporting the driver that caused the accident and they ask me if everybody else was OK and there was a death involved I always told them.
    People seem to have no idea how deadly speeding is, I have seen it up close and have been the one to do the triage on scenes, often triaging people "out"
    I think one of my hardest transport was a little girl, I had triaged her mother out and left her behind and then had to try and comfort her as she cryed wanting her mother not knowing she was dead.
    These are things most people don't see and they have no idea of the amount of tragedy these can cause simply because they are in a hurry and feel their life is so important.
    I don't know about others but I could not live with myself if I took the life of a child.
    I have done CPR on too many kids killed in car wrecks because someone was drunk, on drugs or just not paying attention and going too fast!

This lady needs to be removed from the highways for the safety of all!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't think we think she is necessarily illegal.........although you never know with so many illegals in the USA, but it's the typical illegal way of thinking that our laws are not taken seriously.

I think that's what reform_now is pointing out and I think that's right on target.

When the President OBVIOUSLY takes laws lightly, people are going to start taking laws lightly.

IndianaJones also made a good point, how could a legal person think they could ever get away with something like that ?

Maybe she is illegal.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think she is INTENTIONALLY playing the race card and her attitude and actions show a BLATANT disregard for the laws of this country. No need to make excuses for this chick. She took the license exam, so she had to have read the book. SHE JUST DOESN'T CARE ONE IOTA.

Someone with her attitude doesn't deserve a license, and if they don't revoke her license, fine her and even make her do some type of community service working with folks harmed by traffic violators like herself, she'll continue flaunting her disdain for this countries laws.

There isn't a person with an American name I know of who would say they didn't think anything would happen to them. THEY KNOW SOMETHING WILL.

I'd say Miss Twit Cisneros will go so far as to continue to drive even
    if they revoke her license, and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if she has
    already contacted Lulac, Maldef, NCLF and ACLU and told them "they're picking on me".

Legal? Illegal? I don't know, but I think she's DEFINITELY a racist!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast