Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Would this make a difference?

I am aware of a couple of mexican houses around here with 20 cars parked in the yard. Would it do any good if ALL of us who see these all over the country call our officials (ICE??) to bust them? Would they do anything if we called?

Who would we call?? Would the local officials do anything, can we call ICE directly? Is this something we can all do that would make a difference to start running them out of our neighborhoods before they destroy them??

Thoughts, opinions?????
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Every bit helps. I am pretty sure you can contact ICE directly.

If you are in a sanctuary city or if your Mayor, Gov or Senators are Democrats, forget it! There is a 95% chance they will not do anything politically incorrect. Report it to the media..but then, even the main stream media is on the side of illegals. We are being sold out here.
    You could put on a blue uniform, bring a bucket of ice, knock on their door and yell ICE! and see what happens.

DEPORT THEM ALL!!!!!

I guess I am trying to figure out if enough people continually complain about one or two at a time, they would eventually run them out and then we can move on to others.

Don't you guys think if enough of us do this, we could start running them out of town???
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Do you have a neighborhood assocation, one that has deed restrictions/ If you do you could contact them, also you could call you local police and tell them you think there is criminal activty going on in that house, drugs, etc. that might help.