Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wouldn't It Be Great IF?

: Wouldn't it be great if we could get one of the minutemen to hold town hall mettings all across this great land showing footage of their work on the border,footage of the dumping grounds left by the illegals, showing that little dvd message by the Aztlan group, millions of Americans have never even heard of this group and what they want to do to America.I would bet in every town hall metting held the minutemen could get new members to sign up and lots of donations to their cause and for the fence! It might even be possible to get one of the state leaders, Rep.and Senators to join when they might be available.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

This dedicated group deserves a lot more attention and respect than what they have been getting. Basically they're doing what our elected officials should be doing to protect our boders.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Re: Wouldn't It Be Great IF?

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    : Wouldn't it be great if we could get one of the minutemen to hold town hall mettings all across this great land showing footage of their work on the border,footage of the dumping grounds left by the illegals, showing that little dvd message by the Aztlan group, millions of Americans have never even heard of this group and what they want to do to America.I would bet in every town hall metting held the minutemen could get new members to sign up and lots of donations to their cause and for the fence! It might even be possible to get one of the state leaders, Rep.and Senators to join when they might be available.
    Actually nittygritty, do as I've done! Don't wait for the minutemen to come to each area to do town hall meetings. Get yourself a copy of the three minute video on DVD from http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com and then start setting up house parties where you show the video to several at once. Get friends and their neighbors to get together one night for some good food and then show the video. NOTE: Let them eat FIRST, because they may not be able to eat after the video is over.

Secondly, either create some handout documentation or get some off of the internet to hand them. A good start would be to download my information packet and "Action Pak" from http://www.stormwarningusa.com and get the people to send the included letter to their representatives and to make copies to hand out to others as well. This is a start. I also suggest you download the ALIPAC fliers and anything you can from their site and hand that out as well. Make sure you get the group to commit to photocopying at least a minimum of ten each and then get them to hand some out on their own. Through this mechanism of networking, the word WILL eventually be given to the "majority of the silent majority"

Don't wait around for others to get the real work done! Take matters into your own hands and, following ALIPAC's guidelines, you cannot go wrong.

Provide internet links to people printed on PAPER. That way they can take the paper to their local libraries or internet cafe if they don't have their own access so they can study extremist sites as well as ALIPAC and Minutemen sites!!

It's important to take the written word and make it REAL to the citizens of this country through some door-to-door walking, hard work and - yes - maybe even a little sweat.

Don't be overly alarmist, but do include a LITTLE alarmist information because right now people truly have good cause to be alarmed.

So there you have my nickel's worth of advice which can mean a dollars worth of results.

Kurt
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

I would say the Minutemen are doing what Americans used to do before so many of us left it to the politicians to do. It's called being self-reliant.
    It's called activism.

Many in the ACLU and other pro-illegal groups like La Raza and MEChA have been activists for years.

It is so heartening to see the Minutemen being activists and self-reliant and not waiting for some elected official to make a decision.

Frankly, I'm surprised the Minutemen haven't had some governmental group come in and shut them down.

My cudos and respect to the Minutemen volunteers. They are on the frontline of the battle.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

You know, it might be worth dropping them a line and asking them to make a video or a slide show on disk. It shouldn't be all that hard for them because I've seen literally thousands of pictures they have taken on the border and heaven knows how many feet of film footage.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I will try a little of all the ideas everyone has given here, thanks for the feedback! I will go to the minutemen's site tomorrow and ask them if they can make a video or a slide show on disk, who knows its possible they have already done this.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by KickEmOut
    I would say the Minutemen are doing what Americans used to do before so many of us left it to the politicians to do. It's called being self-reliant.
    It's called activism.
    that's what made this country great -- and that's what scares politicians
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"