Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WOW anyone watching Cavuto? This woman has it down!

Shes mexican, and is saying all the illegals are here for a free ride and should go back home! to Mexico! that they don't deserve to be here and they are acting like animals.. and she's still going on.....

People tend to judge a community by the leaders that act as it's public voice. As the spokespeople for the Latino community lately have been people who were in favor of amnesty and subsequent family reunfication the community has been uderstandably stigmatized.

Not everyone in the Latino community is in favor of the bad side. Some are brave enoughto be vocal. It is good to know that there are people like this woman. It is too bad that I do not get Cavuto.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'll tell you what though, just having the 2 guests he just had on , and the little time they had to make their point will effect MILLIONS of people that feel the same way and may just get them to take action....

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    People tend to judge a community by the leaders that act as it's public voice. As the spokespeople for the Latino community lately have been people who were in favor of amnesty and subsequent family reunfication the community has been uderstandably stigmatized.

Not everyone in the Latino community is in favor of the bad side. Some are brave enoughto be vocal. It is good to know that there are people like this woman. It is too bad that I do not get Cavuto.
    Cavuto airs again 1 am Eastern on Fox incase you have a friend or family member that could tape the show for you.

I would like to see a good, reliable, survey done of U.S. hispanic citizens' households that showed how the majority of them feel about illegal immigration.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

That would be very tough to obtain I believe, unless you did it yourself, door to door...

Quote Originally Posted by Xianleather
    I'll tell you what though, just having the 2 guests he just had on , and the little time they had to make their point will effect MILLIONS of people that feel the same way and may just get them to take action....
    I hope lots of them turn out for their protest marches on May 1 with tens of thousands of Mexican flags waving high and thousands of their racist Aztlan and Reconquista signs, so more Americans wake up from their slumber and see what's happening to their once fair country!!

It's great to have the other side spending all kinds of money and time and have it help our cause!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Sleeping Giant Want to Be

You are so Right. They just think they are the "sleeping giant". Wait till the Real one stands up. Can you see it! Gulliver vs Piss Ant. LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    Quote Originally Posted by Xianleather
    I hope lots of them turn out for their protest marches on May 1 with tens of thousands of Mexican flags waving high and thousands of their racist Aztlan and Reconquista signs, so more Americans wake up from their slumber and see what's happening to their once fair country!!

It's great to have the other side spending all kinds of money and time and have it help our cause!
    I pray that your right.......Or else it could go in the illegals favor, if Americans get into a panic on that day the illegals decide not to work!

I can see it now, lazy ,complacent Americans going into a major panic because they can't get their morning cup of coffee served at their fast food resturant, or their trash won't get picked up for one day!

Then they will be shouting from the rooftops for the government to give the illegals what they want.

Thanks to the government allowing illegals towork in this country Americans have become lazy, and dependent on them.

I personally do not care if they boycott or not.

If the employers have any senses, the will threaten to fire their sorry butts for not coming to work! After all ,it's so many of them they come a dime a dozen.

Americans1st is Banned from ALIPAC for violating rule #1

These rules were made by the members of ALIPAC for a reason...

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-317.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast