Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wow! What a day! Dobbs busts Aztlan OBLs to the nation!

Lou Dobbs put our boy "Viva Saddam Hussein" on display to the nation last night! They left out the part where he screams 'Viva Saddam Hussein" but left in "This is Mexico"

Check out the video of last nights Dobbs show on the top of www.americanpatrol.com

Thank God for Lou Dobbs! This is one of the biggest breaks for our movement I have ever seen! They even had the Aztlan maps on CNN.

I am.....

I don't really know what to say right now.

make sure everyone reads.

Video: Viva Saddam Hussein? Go back to Germany? This is Mexico?
    http://www.alipac.us/article-965-thread-1-0.html

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow, I can't believe they showed that on CNN. There is hope!!!!

I was glad he played the piece, They cut him off before he said "Viva Saddam Hussein" I wish they would have played that as well to show how much these people hate the country they are invading.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

BTTT
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I will be DARNED! I MISSED that part! I saw almost ALL of his program but I got a PHONE CALL and that must have been when it was on. I am gonna start taking the phone off the hook when Lou's on. I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED that. I guess I should just start taping it JUST IN CASE. WHAT A BREAK!! GO LOU!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

thats Great News William!