Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Writs of Mandate: would they work?

What if: everyone who has concerns about illegal immigration were to file Writs of Mandate (which require goverment officials, including law enforcement agencies to perform an act required by law -- such as enforcing illegal immigration laws -- after they have refused to do so) with every local, state, and federal agency that they can determine has NOT been doing its job? I wonder what would happen? Any thoughts?
    (Always a) Loyal American

Re: Writs of Mandate: would they work?

Quote Originally Posted by LoyalAmerican
    What if: everyone who has concerns about illegal immigration were to file Writs of Mandate (which require goverment officials, including law enforcement agencies to perform an act required by law -- such as enforcing illegal immigration laws -- after they have refused to do so) with every local, state, and federal agency that they can determine has NOT been doing its job? I wonder what would happen? Any thoughts?
    Sounds fantastic!!!

How would someone go about doing this??
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

I think we need the services of a constitutional attorney....The Tancredo staff should have connections there.

I think this was done by one of the few Attorneys on our side.

I heard the case mentioned when I was in Florida listening to a talk radio station.

I contacted the radio station but havent got the inf. yet.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Writs of Mandate

IF the organizing members of this ALI-PAC eventually decide this is a workable option, and IF there is an attorney somewhat close to where I live (Huntington Beach, California), I would be happy to DONATE my time to assist him or her with this. Although I am currently a freelance writer and a student (returned to school a few years ago after raising my four children -- by myself -- and got my B.A. in English (Creative Writing), and am currently in the Master's Program (English), I was a legal secretary, then legal assistant, then paralegal for twenty-five years (from 1976 until 2001) and have a lot of experience with both legal research and writing various legal documents (briefs, petitions, complaints, et.), as well as with the discovery process in legal proceedings. Possibly I could help from a distance using telephone and email, but working face-to-face is usually better. I am able to travel (i.e., not married, no kids at home), but don't really have the funds to pay for it myself. So, just thought I'd let you all know a bit about me and how I MIGHT be able to help in the legal arena. By the way...on behalf of all Americans: Thank you all for your work with ALI-PAC and for everything you so selflessly do regarding the ILLEGAL immigration issues. I appreciate it immensely and I'm sure that many others do, as well, even they might not know that you are doing it (perhaps we can fix that one! LOL). Take good care, everyone. And nice to meet you. Thanks, also, for your thoughtful responses to my post.

Mary (aka LoyalAmerican)
    (Always a) Loyal American