Thread: www.al.com

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

www.al.com

posted this on the Huntsville forum and will try and post on the Birmingham and Hoover ones. Lets see how long it takes the mods to delete them!

5234. Immigration Bills
    by dixie56, 2/25/06 12:13 ET
    There are 3 or 4 immigration bills coming up next Wednesday in the Alabama Legislature. I especially support the ones sponsored by Randy Hinsahw and Lea Fite. They tried last year to introduce these bills but with all the bickering back and forth about other bills they went no where. Please call your representatives if you want to do anything about the illegal problem. If you need the bill numbers I will post them.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

We need links to the main forum entry page and to each of these posts.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just

go to www.al.com and scroll down. on the left you will see forums. click where it says more forums, then click on the city. I posted on Birmingham, Hoover and Huntsville. I just looked and they are still there. There is a better chance of them staying a little while on the weekends. I guess the mods are busier them doing other things. I bet come Monday they won't be.

FORUMS

• Gas Prices

• Hwy 280 Drivers

• Crimson Tide

• Auburn Tigers
    • More Forums
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God