Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

www.opensecrets.org

I think everyone should do some homework on this sight. Especially the money web, it is interactive and you can look at each candidates top donors, and see who else the donors support. Check it out, I think this sight will be very helpful in making decisions. Let me know what you think.
    www.opensecrets.org

Bookmarked it will check it out this weekend.

Bookmarked it to check out this weekend when I have the time to look at things other than what is going on in my world here in Phoenix.
    BigMonkey

The real answers are in the other section. That is where you will get a true meaning of who is giving them money. To find that out you will have to dig.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Yes I agree about the other section but what I like about this section is you can see when big organizations are supporting more than one candidate... just as an example I clicked on hillary, and then on goldman sachs to see who else they were supporting by there big money and found they are also supporting romney, obama, mccain and edwards.
    But I still think if we get the list of the big illiegal supporters companies like tyson and do a search through company we will get a good idea of who they want to pander to...
    Anyhow, I really thought it was neat...