Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes, he won the majority delegates.

Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    Yes, he won the majority delegates.
    So, everything is done now and he is considered the official winner in Wyoming??

NOTHING has been reported on Fox about this!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Wyoming was selecting its delegates for the national GOP convention, and the majority of delegates went to Romney. They call this something else--I can't remember what---but it's their equivalent to a caucus. I think they're the first state to select national delegates. Romney will carry this state on the Republican side unless he drops out of the race.

Wyoming was selecting its delegates for the national GOP convention, and the majority of delegates went to Romney. They call this something else--I can't remember what---but it's their equivalent to a caucus. I think they're the first state to select national delegates. Romney will carry this state on the Republican side unless he drops out of the race.
    Fox is reporting NOTHING about this!! I guess they don't want anything overshadowing those who they want in office-----McCain or Huckabee!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

CNN just mentioned it again officially pronouncing him winner of Wyoming caucus. They haven't mentioned anything about Hunter(or the rest), however. I was really glad to see that Hunter got at least one delegate.

CNN just mentioned it again officially pronouncing him winner of Wyoming caucus. They haven't mentioned anything about Hunter(or the rest), however. I was really glad to see that Hunter got at least one delegate.
    Fox still NOTHING!!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Fox still NOTHING!!

If it was McCain or Huckabee-----they would be reporting on it every 30 minutes!!

Did I read somewhere that Wyoming has more delegates than NH?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

MW
    pat wrote:

Did I read somewhere that Wyoming has more delegates than NH?
    I don't know, but I do remember reading somewhere that they lost half their delegates as a penalty for moving their primary up.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast