Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Whenever and wherever this study was done, it most assuredly is NOT accurate! Parkland Hospital in MY hometown of Dallas, TX, is CLOGGED with ILLEGALS, which makes obtaining needed health and medical services there a REAL-LIFE NIGHTMARE!

Re: On Yahoo News: "Illegals Not Health Care Burden&

Quote Originally Posted by Coto
    Hi Worried American,
    Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Yahoo is a LIAR!!!

Gasp! Worried American, how can you post that? Tsk! tsk! How disrespectful - why you're being disrespectful to the Chinese Communists (given that Yahoo is now aligned with Communist China)!

Guess that means, Worried American, that you're being disrespectful to Communist China's factory outlet - Walmart.

Guess we'll be cell mates in the North American Union prison system.
    I was thinking (hurts my head too)...... why don't we pay, for everyone in Congress that votes for ILLEGAL immigration, way down to a 2-weeks all expenses paid vacation in Larado Texas!!!

Then vote!!

Some people do better with "Show & Tell"
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

MW
    Last night my 23 year old daughter went to the emergency room at our local hospital (Wake Med.) here in Raleigh, N.C., with severe stomach pains. After five hours of waiting my daughter finally gave up and left (2:30 am) even though she was still experiencing the severe pains. She has an appointment with her regular physician this morning (they're squeezing her in). I'm disgusted because in the six hours she waited she never received as much as a blood pressure check, nothing.

According to my daughter, most of the patience waiting were non-English speakers. She had no way of knowing whether they were illegal or not, however, she did note that several of them had no insurance. She told me she wouldn't have been surprised to find out that none of them had insurance. My daughter has insurance through her employer (she's a State of NC employee). FYI: My daughter has always considered my concerns with illegal immigration/border security as an senseless obsession. Well, I think last nights experience has gone a long way in opening her eyes.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: On Yahoo News: "Illegals Not Health Care Burden&

Quote Originally Posted by Coto
    Hi Worried American,
    Yahoo is a LIAR!!!

Gasp! Worried American, how can you post that? Tsk! tsk! How disrespectful - why you're being disrespectful to the Chinese Communists (given that Yahoo is now aligned with Communist China)!

Guess that means, Worried American, that you're being disrespectful to Communist China's factory outlet - Walmart.

Guess we'll be cell mates in the North American Union prison system.
    I was thinking (hurts my head too)...... why don't we pay, for everyone in Congress that votes for ILLEGAL immigration, way down to a 2-weeks all expenses paid vacation in Larado Texas!!!

Then vote!!

Some people do better with "Show & Tell"
    LOVE IT!!!! "SHOW AND TELL" GREAT IDEA!!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

ITS MORE PROPAGANDA!!!hopeing we will accept these illegals, ha! aint going to happen!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Nuevo Laredo

Hi SoSadforUs,
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Larado Texas!!!
    I believe you refer to Neuvo Laredo, Mexico.

Downtown Nuevo Laredo
    This is what Hillary and her cronies envision for us
    once we become North American Union.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12