Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks for posting this, Greyparrot!

It's been some time since I've listened to George Carlin but I think he's a fine comedian and human being. He certainly has never minced words.

I liked this quote:

"My heroes are John Wayne, Babe Ruth, Roy Rogers, and whoever canceled Jerry Springer."

I like the part on one of his heroes is whoever canceled the Jerry Springer show.

Kudos to Carlin for criticizing illegal aliens and standing up for Americans. I wasn't aware of this.

Funny comedian. Go, George, go!
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    bad,

That makes you double bad!

I'm just bad!

Dixie
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

Re: Yes, I Am A Bad American!

Quote Originally Posted by greyparrot
    Saw this posted on a forum I frequent and thought some of you might enjoy it.

YES, I'M A BAD AMERICAN

by: George Carlin

I Am Your Worst Nightmare. I am a BAD American. I am George Carlin.

I'm in touch with my feelings and I like it that way!

I think owning a gun doesn't make you a killer, it makes you a smart American.

I think being a minority does not make you noble or victimized, and does not entitle you to anything.

I believe that if you are selling me a Big Mac, try to do it in English.

I believe everyone has a right to pray to his or her God when and where they want to.

My heroes are John Wayne, Babe Ruth, Roy Rogers, and whoever canceled Jerry Springer.

I don't hate the rich. I don't pity the poor.

I know wrestling is fake and I don't waste my time watching or arguing about it.

I've never owned a slave, or was a slave, I didn't wander forty years in the desert after getting chased out of Egypt. I haven't burned any witches or been persecuted by the Turks and neither have you! So, shut up already.

I believe if you don't like the way things are here, go back to where you came from and change your own country! This is AMERICA.

I want to know which church is it exactly where the Reverend Jesse Jackson practices, where he gets his money, and why he is always part of the problem and not the solution. Can I get an AMEN on that one?

I think the cops have every right to shoot your sorry rear if you're running from them..

I also think they have the right to pull you over if you're breaking the law, regardless of what color you are.

And, no, I don't mind having my face shown on my drivers license. I think it's good..... and I'm proud that "God" is written on my money.

I think if you are too stupid to know how a ballot works, I don't want you deciding who should be running the most powerful nation in the world for the next four years.

I dislike those people standing in the intersections trying to sell me stuff or trying to guilt me into making "donations" to their cause. These people should be targets.

I believe that it doesn't take a village to raise a child, it takes two parents.

And what is going on with gas prices... again?

I believe "illegal" is illegal no matter what the politicians think.

I believe the American flag should be the only one allowed in AMERICA!

If this makes me a BAD American, then yes, I'm a BAD American.

If you are a BAD American too, please forward this to everyone you know.

We need our country back!
    Geroge Carlin didnt write this. http://www.georgecarlin.com/home/home.html That his website, where he states he didnt write it. Why someone wouldnt want to take cradit for this is beyond me. Pretty much hits home with me.
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

If I were George, I would have claimed it...
    Sounds alot like the kind of Carlin humor I loved when I was younger. "High on the plane, or high on the plane" sort of thing!
    Hussein who?

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff
    If I were George, I would have claimed it...
    Sounds alot like the kind of Carlin humor I loved when I was younger. "High on the plane, or high on the plane" sort of thing!
    Me too! Oh well! If George didn't write it he's still okay by me and it did sound like his humor.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12