Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Very good info, Thank You Hardline. But this is as far as this will go I am sorry to say. You can not dismiss the Propaganda Machine the Power Moguls hold in thier hands... Pretty much Every Media Outlet on the Planet. Any idea what they will do to this man? It is Sad I know, but it is the Truth.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Welcome.

I figure that it has to start with people recognizing the truth first as you have...thank you. These many usurpation issues have been canonized as "crack pot conspiracy theory" for so long that it will take time for people to realize how completely blind to the truth and used they have been. It will be hard for people to get over themselves and realize how wrong they have been for so long. I know it kicked my ass at first! I hate admiting that I am stupid!!!!

At least you did not call me dirty names! That's a step up for me... Please share this info with anyone you think will appreciate and understand it. Sharing is our fist step to a real change and we are just beginning to make that step. IMHO