Thread: You Are Busted!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You Are Busted!

I was watching Fox news tonight and learned of a site where you can write in and tell them, companies who hire illegal aliens and they will post if on their site. The news program was the Heartland with John Kasich. I didn't catch the man's name it was in the middle of the segment. I went to the site though and I can tell you folks the list of companies who hire illegals just go on and on and on,it really freaked me out. I am not sure there would be many places to shop if we boycotted all who hire illegals! anyway here is the link to the site and I apologise if this has already been posted as a topic here, cut me some slack, I am new and haven't had time to read all the archives or postings here on this forum as this forum is huge!

http://www.wehirealiens.com/ [/code]
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Great site. I just found a company about a mile away from me. I also just paid them a visit with a a 3 by 7 foot banner that says this company hires illegal aliens. Its taped up on their fence that faces a very busy street in front of it. What gets me is they have a city contrat replacing sidewalks in my city. They replaced part of mine thursday. Damm I have to pay to support illegals I will be calling the city Monday with a complaint.

I think oldgit has the right idea. Call city governments, county officials, etc. and explain that you don't appreciate your tax dollars being paid to contractors who hire illegals. The libs have a statement we could borrow: think globally and act locally. Now, I'm not a globalist by any means, but I think the part of their slogan about "act locally" is what we must do. Let y/our local officials know "we're mad as hell and we're not going to take it anymore" to quote from the movie Network.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Went to that site a couple of days ago and reported a carpet installation (Perry Flooring, Upland CA) company that refused to install our carpet because we told them that we required only documented workers or citizens to work in our home. They are subcontractors for Lowes Home Improvement in Murrieta, CA. Perry called Lowes and said they refuse to work for us because we are predudice against Latinos. Lowes honored their refusal.

nittygritty, We can't boycott ALL companies that h ire illegals. They are too entrenched in all of our economy.

We do have a boycott going o n in May for the entire Poultry Industry.
    We need to do an entire industry - not just one name like Tyson. This will only cause either Tyson to market under a different label, I am sure they own more than one - or it will cause the illegals to go to another poultry industry, if we are still buying from them.

What we need to do is have an effect on an entire industry - all at once.

It is so doable -

Sometimes we hear that illegals are going to boycott business, like May 1, or like Kimberly Clark - let them. Unless you know a business is NOT hiring illegals - let them deal with their own problems. If the illegals are doing our work for us by putting the hurt on some company - better for us.

Let's act - not 'react' everytime the illegals threatened to hurt business - we are supposed to bail the business out - not unless the business is on our side. Otherwise, they should be left to swim in their own soup.

We must do business with a lot of people who hire illegals - let's keep it at a minimum - and we have - we simple have to recognize that business plays the pivotal role here. They hire the illegals - they purchase the politicians - and they use our money to do it.

It is simple, we withhold our money - and they can't do either.

But one industry at a time - just one.

You can do as many other boycotts as you personally can manage - but let's concentrate on one - do it together. It is only a unified effort that will get anything done here.

People, while we do need to keep the pressure on the politicians, we have to do more ourselves.

The illegals are here for the jobs - while the freebies are definitely an inducement, it's the jobs and money they want.

The politicians are in Washington for the money - not the relatively piddling amount they get in salary - but in the big money they get from their conributors. They also want their wives and family to get positions at various companies, on various corporate boards, and they want to be lobbyists when they get out of office. How in the world can we think they are working for us?

Now big buiness needs to pay both of the above - they need our money to do it. Why in the world would we give it to them, unless it is an absolute necessity.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

nntrixie , you are so right, one at a time for a month, that will bring much more awareness then trying to boycott many companies at the same time. A month is a long time that just might be enough to get the message across, I promise not to eat poultry for one whole month! that one is sort of easy for me though lol I identify with that little lady doing the "where's the beef" commercials I will keep up with the list of the boycott for each month and do my best to abide by it.
    Build the dam fence post haste!