Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You are either for AMERICA or not , if not then leave

I am SICK tired of the MONTRA but we are a giving nation... what about those poor individuals who cant help themselves
    I say HOGWASH . Americans are he biggest SUCKERS FOR A CAUSE And the world knows it!!!!

Lets Take the adorrable continent of Africa for example:
    We have the U.N. forces there trying to get tons apon tons of Donated food to the Starving people of Many different countries in Africa.
    But what these Charities fail to mention is that the people you sponsor will be lucky to get a smidgeon of the food your money has bought. And how do the countries of Africa repay us???? Nigeria derives its second form of income from defrauding the..... gullable American...... people Via the internet and form letters. Their government says they they have a handle on it. But one would venture to guess that in a 3rd world country where the life expectancy is only 50 years old, and human trafficking is still going on ever since the slave times. That the authories can be bought off and more than likely are to turn thier eyes from the violations.
    thats the thanks.....
    Gullable America then should look at France "OUR ALLIE" gummmmph
    i'm gonna puke on this one. How many Americand lost thier lives in France liberrating them from the german oppression...........into the tens of thousands. our reward ????????? Contempt........ Anti American runs rampent in that country...........gullable America....... Around the world all you have to do IS LISTEN CITIZENS.... How many arab countries would be run by Hitler if had not the Americans Joined the battle and devoted American soldiers lives for thier cause and for thier sakes?????? now how many of those countries Stand for and with America today??????
    ........gullable Americans........ Our only close allies are now the united Kingdom and Australia because they know and understand where they would be now if we hadn't joined the fight to help win the war.
    Now imagine where Mexico would be now if America hadnt joined the war and helped defeat Hitler and Japan..... they wouoldv'e beem over run by the Japaneese and German countries. I'd be willing to bet that they would not be trying to cross into japany illegally and demanding that they give them amnesty and full rights to be here........... gullable America.........
    How many American citizens have to give up thier homes on the border because of the waves of insurgence and crimminal behavior of illegal immigrants...... how many american mothers have to give up thier ability to provide for thier children because they are not Elligable for temporary goverment assistance due to the rise in Illegal immigrants....... Gullable America...
    How many American Citizens are denide employment because of the flood of Illegal immigrants who undercut the minimum wage and steal jobs away from hard working American citizens and legal immigrants already in the country.......
    Selfish Americans......... how many hospitals have to turn away Americans on assistance because they dont have rooms available due to
    the influx of illegal immigrants accross our borders .......... Gullable America .......... How many Americans watched i Horror and disbelief on 9/11/2001 as our soveriegn nation was attacked buy Illegal immigrants who took advantage of our generousity only to turn on us and show thier gratitude by Killing over 3,000 of our innocent citizens........... Gullable Americans........... !!!!!!
    The afore deffinatley does not apply to all immigrants. For the ones who truely want to be here and become legal citizens. Dont forget thier place of origin(S), nor are they encouraged to do so. But to be an American
    citizen is to assimliate and transform yourself to the American LAWS, Language, and ways of an American citizen.
    Though some might come here and DEMAND AMNESTY, FREEDOM, and assume that the American Dream is due them by the setting of thier feet upon our land , and that it will be given freely to them without thought , and without regard for the true occupants of this country they are themselves living in a world of dilerium, and dilutions.
    The True American knows what it cost to attain the rights we have now and though at times we are Gullable, tollerant, and forgiving ......... we
    in the end will not allow an invasion of mass perportions into our beloved land.
    I would say to anyone who thinks for one moment that we will allow this one comment:
    Intruder beware
    BEWARE OF THE SLEEPING GIANT FOR TO TREAD UPON ITS LAWS ITS LAND AND FLAG IS TO AROUSE A MOST ANGRY AND TERRIBLE RESPONSE!!! THIS GIANT IS NOT GOVERNED BY THOSE IN OFFICE IT IS GOVERNED BY THE 250,000,000 STRONG LEGAL LAW ABIDING CITIZENS
    WHO ARE NOT AFFRAID OF YOU NOR YOUR Intent
    . INTRUDER BEWARE ......

Well said steve,
    we are a most awesome force when stirred to action, but I fear for our nation. How do these people not see that they are fighting to essentially re-legalize SLAVERY. Never thought I would see the day that people would FIGHT to be EXPLOITED. Being of proud Southern blood, I through my ancestors, learned once and for all that exploitation of humans is WRONG. It was wrong then and its wrong now. I think my Confederate forbearers would be proud that I am willing and prepared to defend this generation from the scourge of their time... the scourge of exploitation, corruption, greed, and cronyism run amuck! If we let them exploit this labor pool, who's next? Think you are exempt?
    <div>* It is only when the people become ignorant and corrupt, when they degenerate into a populace, that they are incapable of exercising their sovereignty.* -- John Adams
    </div>