Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You Are Her Only Hope!

I didn't know where this should be posted, but I think it is so powerful.

You are Her only hope
    The 'silent majority' MUST save her

I cried tonight, helpless, as I watched America upon her death bed.
    I railed against the politicians who ignored the symptoms of the cancerous corruption that ate at her while greedily imagining what else they could do to acquire a share of her inheritance.
    I screamed silently at the citizens, so busy struggling beneath the burden of government, that they had no time to spare for visiting the old lady and considering all that made her great.
    I read the charts, so visible, and struggled to sense the truth of her condition in the hurried scribbling of the press.
    Her blood was corrupted by the lack of truth flowing from her heart in Washington and was eating inexorably at the citizenry that was her flesh.
    Her muscles, weakened by politicians who failed in their duty to remain steadfast to her constitution, could not withstand the assault of a President blatantly twisting them.
    Her bones and tendons cracked and tore as business leaders, anxious to fill their pockets, stretched them beyond endurance to encompass a world that was not hers.
    Her mind, assailed by so much wrong and so much pain, could no longer distinguish reality from fantasy, truth from falsehood, right from wrong, and was ceasing to even try.
    Her prognosis wasn’t good but I thought, and I hoped, that someone might, yet, come to her aid and end her inexorable fall.
    As is the way of things; powers greater than I will decide her fate. I can only pray, and beg, those powers to do what is right while, in my heart, knowing that they are no longer listening.
    I cried tonight, helpless, as I watched America upon her death bed and wept more for all of the generations to come who would not have a chance to truly know her.
    AMERICA! She was a GREAT lady!

-------------
    Don't let it happen! America was founded by people just like you who were not afraid to stand up and throw off the yoke of a suffocating monarchy.

Each elected official swore an oath to uphold the Laws and the Constitution of this great nation. Many of them, starting with the President and senior members of his Adminstration and continuing through the Senate and the House leadership and membership have violated that oath for the purpose of personal gain at the expense of the American Citizen.

By dividing this country on the basis of 'partisan issues', and by feeding the press a new crisis each day to obfuscate those not yet resolved, the politicians (Democrat and Republican alike) and their well-heeled friends create precisely the environment that they want and need in order to rape, pillage, and destroy the Great Lady that is America.

There is only one 'side' when it comes to America. That is the side of freedom. Government of the people, by the people, and for the people. You, my fellow Americans, whether we agree or disagree with regard to a specific hot button issue, are the people. We must unite to fight the yoke of oppression that our current government strives to impose.

Then, with civility, let us address and resolve the 'issues' based upon the simple concept of majority rule. There can be no 'silent majority' in this matter. The very life of America is at stake.
    [/quote]

Wow! That was very poignant. (*wiping tears from my eyes*)
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Welcome to ALIPAC, Skippy

There is only one 'side' when it comes to America. That is the side of freedom. Government of the people, by the people, and for the people. You, my fellow Americans, whether we agree or disagree with regard to a specific hot button issue, are the people. We must unite to fight the yoke of oppression that our current government strives to impose.

Then, with civility, let us address and resolve the 'issues' based upon the simple concept of majority rule. There can be no 'silent majority' in this matter. The very life of America is at stake.
    What a heartfelt first post.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Excellent first post Skippy!
    The problem is that our young folks are so busy working and trying to support their families they have little time for anything else.
    I think a lot of the work is going to have to be done by us older folks but I hope I am wrong on this!
    I took an oath years back to protect and defend the United States of America from all enemies foreign and domestic, I was trained as a Marine and sent off to war.
    I am too old and crippled to go back into combat but I never forgot my oath and there are many out there who feel as I do and we are doing what we can to save this great nation.
    While there is life there is hope and we ain't dead yet!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WELCOME SKIPPY!

You bet....great first post and much appreciated
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Skippy
    for my money, you have won the medal for the best first post!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I have to agree with Nitty,

So here, Skippy,

TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!