Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You are indebted to illegal aliens ...

... at least some of their supporters feel that way.

So, when do you intend to start making payments? Are you a deadbeat? Is that your problem?

http://derailamnestydotcom.blogspot.com ... g-now.html

no comments there yet so I left one
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Boy they sure do have a ton of nerve don't they. The way I see it most of this national debt we've incurred has been because of them and their supporters and I think we should totally bill the government of their origin and demand they make payments or else we are cutting off our support. Unfortunately we have a cowardly corrupt government who would rather side with them then us so it will never happen until they are voted out.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    no comments there yet so I left one
    There are still no comments, so something could be up. It is possible that they have a person who has to authorize them after being checked. Some sites do that now.
    I would never be so arrogant as to move to another country and expect them to change for me.

I see my comment is not on there
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

lol

When pigs fly.
    Give me liberty or give me death!

OK, here is how I am indebted to illegals:

- I will take away your right to abuse resources meant for those citizens who need a hand up.
    - I will make it difficult for you to attain any legal document while you are in a felon status.
    - I will ensure that you never have the right to vote in this country until you become a citizen.
    - I will make it clear that any politician that espouses the worth of the illegal immigrant is voted out of the office he/she sits.
    - I will make it difficult for the illegal to rent a home within the United States borders.
    - I will make it difficult for the illegal to attain work, and for those caught giving work, will pay penalties and taxes to atone for thier mistake.
    - I will ensure that every person I suspect being an illegal gets reported to both local and federal authorities.
    - I will ensure that the fourteenth admendment is properly read as to not give a foreign couple's offspring citizen status. (read: no amendment necessary)
    - I will continue to defend my country (already served and retired) and if asked, I will take my turn on either border to defend American's and will freely do so at every turn. I have already taken that oath (same as the messiah) and feel to this day I am still bound to defend in accordance with that oath.
    - I have taken out three insurance policies to defend my home, land, and family against crimes (currently on the rise) being committed by those illegally in the country. Those policies are Smith & Wesson, Glock, and Ruger.

So, you see illegal immigrant, I owe you with every fiber in my body to resist your aggression in this country and to return you peacefully to your country. If you resist my efforts...
    "Throw every eligible*politician out of the Federal Govenment this November!* If their replacement doesn't do the job, then throw them out the next go around."