Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DEM
    well said and right on the money {ours - the taxpayers, lol}
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: You people should just give up...it's a lost cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Humberto
    There are over 20 million of us here and growing each day. This land is ours...and it's always been ours.
    {mod edit} Where did you get the idea that America is your land?

"20 million of us here and growing each day" -

When Americans get our lawmakers to realize the crime that is associated with illegal aliens, there won't be any problem having all of you DEPORTED. It is just a matter of locating all of the sexual perverts and molesters, rapists, robbers, killers, drunk drivers, and phoney id con artists.
    ADIOS in advance {mod edit}!

Re: You people should just give up...it's a lost cause.

Quote Originally Posted by firecracker
    There are over 20 million of us here and growing each day. This land is ours...and it's always been ours.
    {mod edit} Where did you get the idea that America is your land?

"20 million of us here and growing each day" -

When Americans get our lawmakers to realize the crime that is associated with illegal aliens, there won't be any problem having all of you DEPORTED. It is just a matter of locating all of the sexual perverts and molesters, rapists, robbers, killers, drunk drivers, and phoney id con artists.
    ADIOS in advance {mod edit} !
    No personal attacks please!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey MOD EDIT! I happen to be Hispanic as well, and there is no way these 11 million will rule!

** you've already read the WARNING.
    next one is a suspension

The comment about Americans are ageing is funny and their population is not. Every American I know has kids from 1 week old to 24 years; little did I know they were old people.

That guy is getting his information from unAmericans like lazy Ted Kennedy, who once said "you can't find an American who wants to work".

Also, if illegals are cleaning peoples butts (it's their own choice) it's for people like Bill Bates. Cause true Americans don't need disease infested slobs to clean anything.

I have a business and once someone asked me: why don't you just hire an illegal pay them next to nothing, make them do everything and keep most of the money. I said NO WAY!
    1. I don't hire illegals. 2. I pay a living wage. 3. I could never in my heart do that to anyone.

Also, my motto is: I want all the work !
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Hosay
    The 200 million you claim is shrinking and we are growing ...you do the math.

We are the important people in your society. We clean your filthy dishes, clean the behinds of your spoiled brats' behind and do the manufacturing that lazy white people refuse to do.

And soon we'll take over the large portion of the education and businesses where we'll accept only the Hispanics and no one else.

Get ready...we are a coming....

There is no better advertisement for why illegal aliens should be deported than their own words!

We couldn't pay for this kind of material!
    Agreed...thats why I am so happy when they came out in the thousands...in their demonstrations..(last year)across the US..to show how many of them are really here. It was the best thing they could have done!!!!!!!!! In fact, this person IS an example of WHY the citizens(of this country..our country) will fight to make them go back to where they belong. We will continue the fight..no matter what..and its enevitable ...its getting harder and harder for them to do much of anything now..well, maybe sit in front of computers and read our forums..READ ON ILLEGAL..READ ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a self employed business person, I have a solid customer base that I have worked hard for years to establish through, Quality, Honesty and reliable work ethic. My clients will never give that up for someone that just walked over the border, speaks little or no English and have no established experience or credibility/reputation to be trusted in their homes with their families, etc.

So, come and bring it...try to take that away...I f'in dare ya!
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

April
    If you really thought you were winning,Humberto you would not be posting on here, why would you bother? Yes ,you are many but we are much more and this is our country and we will not let her GO! You underestimate the will and dedication of the American people. If you loved your country like we loves ours you would be fighting for it, instead of invading ours.Your lies do not detour us from our mission, it urges us on to do more. There is no stopping us, there is NO GIVING UP! There is NO GIVING IN!

I think Humberto is confused and mislead. He confuses the American people with our cowardly and power hungry politicians. It would be a mistake to underestimate the determination and will of the American people. Furthermore, even if you did "win" you still lose. You are merely useful idiots for globalist corporations.

The 200 million you claim is shrinking and we are growing ...you do the math.

We are the important people in your society. We clean your filthy dishes, clean the behinds of your spoiled brats' behind and do the manufacturing that lazy white people refuse to do.

And soon we'll take over the large portion of the education and businesses where we'll accept only the Hispanics and no one else.

Get ready...we are a coming....
    Well thanks for admitting that you and your movement are racists by stating "and soon we'll take over the large portion of the education and businesses where we'll accept only the Hispanics and no one else". Powerful and very telling stuff that really helps our cause, thanks!

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast