Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You are tolerated but not accepted

Had a Mexican spewing a bunch of nonsense as I went out shopping today. I don't speak fluent spanish but I have sense enough to remember key words when I feel that the conversation is pertinent or referring to me. The word that I heard was chiquito. Which is small translated in english. I'm black. I'm 6"1 so..... Please say what you have to say to me in english so I can set you straight, quick fast and in a hurry. Cowards! Don't talk spanish shibot if you don't have the balls to handle the situation, and, if you are not man enough to say it in english to my face pretty much, don't say anything at all towards me, because more than likely i'll see you again and I will remember what you said the last time I saw you. Female dog. Scarew spanish! It's not the size of the dog that matters but the fight in the dog. Bleedin, Red White and Blue Foreva!!!!!!!. Platoon 2062 OOH RAH. Anytime! Let's Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    WAY TO GO rtts2.I cant even tollerate them any more.ooh rah back at ya soldier.co.f 135 avn.[retired]

Thanks Duckman

More than capable to handle the situation!

And............................................... ..........

Secondly. I don't have to share if I don't want TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Real men speak the language of the country they are in and English is the language of the USA. If anyone disagrees with that, let them descend through the hole they crawled out of.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)