Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Are you a True American?

Are You a True American?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is time to change from "You might be a REDNECK" to "You might be aTRUE AMERICAN!"

Only it isn't not seen as HUMOR, but the correct way to LIVE YOUR LIFE!

>You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: It never occurred to you to be offended by the phrase, 'One nation, under God.'

>You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You've never protested about seeing the 10 Commandments posted in public places.

>You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You still say 'Christmas' instead of 'Winter Festival.'

>You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You bow your head when someone prays.

>You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You stand, remove your hat and place your hand over your heart when they play the National Anthem.

>You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You treat our vets with great respect, and always have.

>You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You've never burned an American flag in protest, (but only to properly retire it))

>You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You know what you believe and you aren't afraid to say so, no matter who is listening.

>You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You respect your elders and expect your kids to do the same.

>You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You'd give your last dollar to a friend.

If you read this, it is because you, like me, have just enough TRUE AMERICAN in us to have the same beliefs as those talked about .

God Bless the U S A ! Amen

AND PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO SING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM IN ENGLISH

------------------------

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Good One: forwarded to friends and family
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Love it..Thanks for sharing
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

Great one! Thanks
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Good One!

Good One!

Banned
    GOD BLESS THE GREAT AND TRUE AMERICAN PEOPLE

True Americans live in my house
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

MKFarnam- thanks,that was great, May God bless and guide us.

JRB

Re: Are you a True American?

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Are You a True American?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is time to change from "You might be a REDNECK" to "You might be aTRUE AMERICAN!"

>You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: It never occurred to you to be offended by the phrase, 'One nation, under God.'

>You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You've never protested about seeing the 10 Commandments posted in public places.

>You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You still say 'Christmas' instead of 'Winter Festival.'

>You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You stand, remove your hat and place your hand over your heart when they play the National Anthem.

>You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You treat our vets with great respect, and always have.

>You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You've never burned an American flag in protest, (but only to properly retire it))

>You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You know what you believe and you aren't afraid to say so, no matter who is listening.

>You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You respect your elders and expect your kids to do the same.

If you read this, it is because you, like me, have just enough TRUE AMERICAN in us to have the same beliefs as those talked about .

mkfarnam,
    My Son is the last of my 5 kids in High School. He Wrestles, Plays Football and Track. I spend a lot of time at Sporting Events and I watch people and have noticed an alarming amount of people who Dont remove their hats and dont stand when the National Anthem is played. It distresses me the Desencitization that is being taught to our Children in School. We need GOD back in our schools in a big way. When you get right down to it these kids are not being taught the Values we hold so dear at home. What kills me is that when I see a kid or adult (Legal or Illegal) not respecting our Nation Anthem and Ensign, I think about the Soldiers in our History and Present that have fought and died to protect our Great Nation and our Flag. It's time for the word tolerance to be flushed down the toilet and the True Americans need to stand up and be heard.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Re: Are you a True American?

Quote Originally Posted by JRB
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Are You a True American?

mkfarnam,
    My Son is the last of my 5 kids in High School. He Wrestles, Plays Football and Track. I spend a lot of time at Sporting Events and I watch people and have noticed an alarming amount of people who Dont remove their hats and dont stand when the National Anthem is played. It distresses me the Desencitization that is being taught to our Children in School. We need GOD back in our schools in a big way. When you get right down to it these kids are not being taught the Values we hold so dear at home. What kills me is that when I see a kid or adult (Legal or Illegal) not respecting our Nation Anthem and Ensign, I think about the Soldiers in our History and Present that have fought and died to protect our Great Nation and our Flag. It's time for the word tolerance to be flushed down the toilet and the True Americans need to stand up and be heard.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Amen to that !!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast