Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You Want Boycott, We Got Boycott

You Want Boycott, We Got Boycott

Sunday May 7th A Day Without The Catholic Church.

May 1st thru May 8th A Week Without Mexican Restaurants.

May 1st to When Hell Freezes Over “No Tyson Foods. (never ever)

List are being compiled nationwide on business closed on May 1st A boycott must be maintained against all of them until all the illegal alien population leaves the country.

Only buy domestic grown produce.

Do not buy any products from Mexico.

If you have any construction done on your home, insist on only American labor.

“BUY USA” ONLY Stop Supporting this lunacy that’s destroying our country.

bit-o-Ruckus
    Texan by birth, Independent by choice, Christian by faith, And still kicken by the Grace of God.

List are being compiled nationwide on business closed on May 1st A boycott must be maintained against all of them until all the illegal alien population leaves the country
    This is great news, isn't it. There's no hiding the fact that they are supporting an ANTI-RULE-OF-LAW Demonstration.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Living in "Star Angeles" ( as I call Hollywood, a district of Los Angeles ) we have been infested with the illegal problem the same as the rest of the Southland. Visiting a friend who lives in Hollywood Boulevard last night, I walked past a tiny hole in the wall Mexican greasy spoon which said that it would be closed today in solidarity with the illegals ( of course they used the spin "immigrants" ). I am planning on shopping today and will be out and about all over town. So i will take a pen and paper and write down the places that are closed. And I will tell my friends!
    Also, DO remember that many restaurants are traditionally closed on Mondays.It usually is printed on their schedules or their menus. So if some restaurants are closed today make sure they are ones who do not normally close on Mondays.

Many stores and businesses in my area are putting signs in the windows if they are closed stating that they are supporting to boycott today. That just makes it easier for me to identify the businesses that I will not go to anymore
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

My little town here in central Texas had no marches, and the only thing out of the ordinary was the Hispanic school kids skipped school, and stayed home, my kids say they had a real pleasant day at school without Hispanic-izem being flaunted in their faces.

I think a Day Without "IMMAGRANTS" should be extended to 365 days a year, at least my kids might get a better education without half their day being devoted to teachers teaching in Spanish.

I have seriously thought about getting together with other American parents, and demanding that since only half the day our kids are being taught in English, that we should only have to pay 1/2 our school taxes.

bit-o-Ruckus
    Texan by birth, Independent by choice, Christian by faith, And still kicken by the Grace of God.

You mean "Illegal Immigrants"Nice one Rukus
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson