Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You won't believe this letter from congress.org

Letters To Leaders

All messages are published with permission of the sender. The general topic of this message is Jobs/Labor:

Subject:
    Employment Agency - Hispanic Group

To:
    President George Bush

April 7, 2006

Honorable President Bush;

I am extremely interested to put into practice the progress of my own employment agency. In addition to the regular services that any employment agency offers, I will promote programs for the training & development of women with working disadvantages. The mission of the project is to provide guidance and instruction to those women with English barriers, technical difficulties and low job interviewing skills to become proficient at those abilities. I have heard that the Government provides assistant to the Hispanic population to start their own business and promotes financial aid through government grants.

The purpose of this e-mail is to ask you the name of the delegate that I need to contact in order to obtained federal aid to develop my program. I contacted the SBA’s representatives, although they insist that “I need Capital to invest in the business, and this capital is an indication of how much I will lose should the business fail.” Unfortunately, I do not have capital to start my own business, but I truly want to achieve my mission of become a business owner.
    I highly appreciate your attention to this matter and support.

Bay Harbor , FL

Whoa...already trying to get more of our tax money!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

I love the PROPER use of the English language! NOT
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.