Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Young Republican on Fox slams Rush

Jessica Colon of the Young Republicans is on Fox News tonight with Sheppard Smith.

The Democrat from MTV attacked Coulter and Limbaugh and said they were full of hate and hurting the Republican Party. Palone agreed with the Democrat on this.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Amazing how easilly the young minds are being corrupted
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is just about winning, there are very few principles involved. Hillary, Obama, McCain - three (3) of the same. No distinctions and many Republicans are mad at the ability of Rush to cause people to think for themselves and then do something or not do something. This threatens the Republican elites and their desire to have McCain as the candidate and continue the Power.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

cant blame them what can you say about rush, hannity, coulter etc. They have been 100% behind Bush, no one trust them anymore.

I am fairly sure the Republican party is going the way of the Whigs.

Whether or not Rush is "full of hate" has no bearing on whether or not his criticisms of McCain are valid. People are allowing their attitudes to be set by psychological manipulation (association with negative sounding words, i.e. "hate" in this case) rather than by any sort of objective reasoning. We are generally indoctrinated rather than educated which is why we accept all this illegal immigration and other government nonsense.

I haven't listened to Rush in YEARS. I used to watch his TV show in the 90's, listened a bit durng the 90's to the radio ...but I'm too busy during the day to catch his radio show now. I dont know how people find the time.

No, as a conservative I truly do base my opinions on what I read and mostly what I SEE nowadays in my local area -- which is nothing but illegal aliens taking over.

Re: Young Republican on Fox slams Rush

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Jessica Colon of the Young Republicans is on Fox News tonight with Sheppard Smith.

The Democrat from MTV attacked Coulter and Limbaugh and said they were full of hate and hurting the Republican Party. Palone agreed with the Democrat on this.

W
    Why would a democrat care who was hurting the GOP?

It ain't over til the fat lady sings.
    "

"It ain't over til the fat lady sings."

Yep and she hasn't left for the theater yet!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast