Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Your Grocery Store

Just a reminder to everyone to go to the grocery store you shop at most often and ask that they take Swift and Smithfield products off their shelves.

I went into my Harris Teeter store yesterday and spoke to the manger loudly enough for all in line to hear, asking they immediately remove all Swift products from their shelves. I informed him about this week's bust and of the fact that the majority of those illegals arrested were working off of stolen identities; perhaps even his.

I explained that the sale of those products in a Harris Teeter store means this grocery chain is supporting and condoning those illegal acts. And as one of their shoppers, this is totally unacceptable to me.

Of course this was after I wrote "this company hires illegals" on the big Smithfield sale display sign.

Of course this was after I wrote "this company hires illegals" on the big Smithfield sale display sign.

D I can just see you doing this YOU GO GIRL! ROLFMAO
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Re: Your Grocery Store

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Just a reminder to everyone to go to the grocery store you shop at most often and ask that they take Swift and Smithfield products off their shelves.

I went into my Harris Teeter store yesterday and spoke to the manger loudly enough for all in line to hear, asking they immediately remove all Swift products from their shelves. I informed him about this week's bust and of the fact that the majority of those illegals arrested were working off of stolen identities; perhaps even his.

I explained that the sale of those products in a Harris Teeter store means this grocery chain is supporting and condoning those illegal acts. And as one of their shoppers, this is totally unacceptable to me.

That's great. You do that in some parts of america you would get arrested for a civil rights violation.

"this company hires illegals"
    that is not a civil rights violation that is a statement of fact. Or are you saying that facts are now a violation of civil rights?
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Re: Your Grocery Store

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Just a reminder to everyone to go to the grocery store you shop at most often and ask that they take Swift and Smithfield products off their shelves. .

They will not remove Swift products because of money. We can fight by not buying the product.

Is there someplace on the website here that lists the brandnames of the products these companies produce? Some are obvious where swift uses the name swift but I'm sure they also have many other odd names of companies they have purchased.
    It would be great if we had a quick place to go to here to list this info. I'll gladly add them to Miller beer, McD's and others on my list.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

I looked on the swift website earlier today and it appeared to me that all their products have the swift label. I'll continue looking to see if there are crossovers.