Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

your message could not be delivered

Somebody posted a link to the Utah Attorney General or some bureaucrat scum who licked his master's hand and received a medal from Vicente Fox.

The message I sent was returned.

For giggles, here's what I sent:

"RE: Orden de Aguila Azteca medal

So, you received a medal from a foreign racist elitest head of state who is
    encouraging his own citizens of what Mexico considers to be the lowest
    classes to illegally invade the USA?

Well, in my opinion you are a traitor to America, our culture and our
    people.

I sincerely hope America's patriotic military officer corp engages in a coup
    to oust the invaders and bring all the traitorous American citizens in front
    of military tribunals.

Those of your ilk may lead to the disintegration of the Union, the ruin of
    the Founder's Great Experiment.

Wear your putrid foreign medal proudly.... but, know well that many
    Americans assuredly view you as an unAmerican traitor."

I included my name and town but left it off here. I hope the message was actually read but marked as unreceived and returned.

You will find that hand-licking has become all the rage. Even closer to ground could be considered a fashion statement!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

OBBOP
    can you put his website or whatever here? Maybe one of us can figure another way to get you WONDERFUL letter out!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oddop! You changed your avatar!!!!!!! I like this one more! :P
    The other one scared me.

Way to go writing a complaint to the opposition.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

U.S. Constitution Article I Section 9

"No title of nobility shall be granted by the United States: and no person holding any office of profit or trust under them, shall, without the consent of the Congress, accept of any present, emolument, office, or title, of any kind whatever, from any king, prince, or foreign state"

if "them" is inclusive of the state as well as the federal government, which I think it is, because the states were not to be influenced by foreign governments and "Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying war against them [the states], or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort" -- then the Utah Attorney General is in violation of the Constitution.

At the time the Constitution was ratified, other countries had kings not presidents. If a person could not accept a "present, emolument, office, or title, of any kind whatever" from a 'foreign state' -- a state that had not ratified the Constitution -- then surely, it would include a foreign nation

YEA or NAY?
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I'm with you Mamie. The Utah Attorney General (don't you just get really fired up when the highest law enforcement official of the state/country violates the law and there are no repercussions?) has violated our Constitution and very probably the state of Utah Constitution as well.

Obbop you are so right, IMHO. The traitors will get their just desserts in the end. (and I mean that figuratively, so please don't take it as any kind of in-u-end-o.....oops, there I go again LOL)

and don't you know they hate it when the people start learning they are not operating within the confines of the Constitution and the law.

anyone here from Utah ought to call them on this by alerting the media. I didn't find the Constitution for Utah, but that would help too.

apparently there are many states that all allowing foreigners to address the state assemblies to influence the governing bodies of the people
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"