Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Your morning cup of coffee

Hi all. I'm new to the forums and hope to get in on some of this discussion, but first I want to present my own Anti-illegal immigrant message.
    Think about this; when you leave your house in the morning and stop at the corner deli for a roll and coffee and stop there again for a sandwich at lunch, that you could really be contributing to foreign aid? As if our tax dollars aren't already mismanaged, our hard earned pocket money could be going to a family in a foreign country. I'm not a total jerk. I do feel bad for their families. But, our families in America need to come first. The five dollars you give them everyday is five dollars that is perhaps not going to my business and contributing to my livelihood. The point is, the money needs to stay IN AMERICA and circulate within the communities. The less money we have circulating around is the less money we have to make jobs for those who really need them. BTW, this message also applies to some legal immigrants as well.

Absolutly....a perfectly sane observation. But they've got investments in other countries and they don't care who they get it from. We are fighting for our way of life too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You are correct sir!

Welcome MarkGraf.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hello Mark,

Welcome - a newbie myself.

You are so right about our money.

We need to put our money where our heart is. Make it work for you - not against you.

We have a boycott going for the month of April - against poultry. To target one large industry will make a difference - next month, beef - or pork - or eating establishments.

We are buying the rope that hangs us.

In doing so, we allow the employer hire illegals and purchase politicians.

The illegals send so much money back to Mexico - it is either #1 or #2 (depending on the source) of income for Mexico. They can then purchase our politicians and put on demonstration that we see.

Others send the money to countries that are definitely not our friends.

Also, I am learning, slowly, about 'activism'. This is something new - internet activism.

So welcome ---

Welcome to Alipac Mark!

We sure need to quit driving the economy of Mexico because it is not reaching the most needy.

Dixie