Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by commonsenseguy
    why was he banned?? why is he a troll? and what did he say wrong that violated the rules??? im even surprised ive lasted this long. lol my day are numbered on here. typical of you guys. ban anyone who disagrees with you, how does that encourage healthy debate??
    YOU're out of here too, lol!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    why was he banned?? why is he a troll? and what did he say wrong that violated the rules??? im even surprised ive lasted this long. lol my day are numbered on here. typical of you guys. ban anyone who disagrees with you, how does that encourage healthy debate??
    YOU're out of here too, lol!

This troll was banned for spamming. He/she posted the same message 4 times in rapid order. This is against our rules, thus the ban.

We love a good debate from the very few of you that can mutter more than a few sentences without calling someone a racist or using foul language, but we get very few people from the illegal alien crime supporting wing that can manage to be civil at all if more than for a few posts.

Today, our troll tolerance is LOW as we are very busy taking a big monkey wrench to this fake civil rights masquerade in support of scamnesty on our streets.

We are very busy and today is not the best day for us to chat with little rule breaking trolls.

Obey our rules and do not try to distract or disrupt our communications and activism, and you are more than welcome to stay.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Those marches it turns out only hurts the illegals by showing more and more to Americans what is really going on.

If the victory is so sweet then why do the drools keep coming to this site and make no sense or contribute anything positive at all... it's almost like George Bush is trying to communicate. Out of the mouths comes...
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Here's a number for ya, Gene.
    How many of your illegals have the right to vote?
    Zero.
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

Banned
    Well, the simple fact is that for all the nonsense about what hard workers the illegals are, it is the LEGAL CITIZENS who are too busy working to attend street marches and the illegals who seem to have the time on their hands during work hours to flood the streets while the rest of us work.

Banned
    CrocketsGhost wrote:
    Well, the simple fact is that for all the nonsense about what hard workers the illegals are, it is the LEGAL CITIZENS who are too busy working to attend street marches and the illegals who seem to have the time on their hands during work hours to flood the streets while the rest of us work.
    AMEN!!!

Do you think Congress gets that? Because I didn't think those 23 year olds we were dealing with in DC could see beyond there own libidos!!! I think we need a monthly presence there!

Got that right, CG!

Well, I know I'm tired enough I don't feel like reading his rot.

Thanks, W.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Im not crying. they dont vote and they are making fools of themselves in the eyes of people who do.
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast