Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

YouTube debate question: Pledge to oppose Amnesty.

Tom Tancredo is AWESOME!!

Side note: I think CNN was discriminating against Democrats for not having Spanish subtitles.

LOL.
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

Quote Originally Posted by corhanem
    Tom Tancredo is AWESOME!!

Side note: I think CNN was discriminating against Democrats for not having Spanish subtitles.

LOL.
    Tancredo was loving it! Immigration is the number one issue.
    I might be willing to support Romney if he is chosen as the GOP candidate. His one-liners are pretty good.

Romney-Hunter or Romney-Tancredo could be a great ticket for the Republican party.

MW
    I'm just sorry they didn't ask all the candidates that question. I think we all know Guilani, McCain, and Huckabee would definitely give amnesty to illegal immigrants. Thompson and Romney probably would at some point. I'm not sure about Paul because I have never heard him say he supports the deportation of every illegal in the country. The only two candidates I'm 100% convinced would never give illegals amnesty are Hunter and Tancredo!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I support this ticket:

Lou Dobbs / Tom Tancredo with Hunter as Sec of Defense.
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

Quote Originally Posted by corhanem
    I support this ticket:

Lou Dobbs / Tom Tancredo with Hunter as Sec of Defense.
    That would be awesome. I support that ticket as well.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

MCPain would be a DISASTER for this country. He lies, (said he didn't try to pass amnesty!!) and he calls the American people complaining about millions of people entering our country ILLEGALLY..."rhetoric".

McPain would be a NIGHTMARE as president of the USA.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We're going to have to support someone soon. I'm leaning towards Romney as, at this point at least, Thompson is not gaining traction and it won't be Tancredo or Hunter. And now we have a MSM push on the "aw shucks" amnesty-loving Huckabee.

Both Giuliani and Huckabee, if elected, would likely be even worse on illegal immigration than Bush (along with any of the Dems). Think of it, honeymoon period after election, political capital, here comes the "comprehensive" amnesty push.

Therefore, Romney, however imperfect, makes the most sense at this point. He has made strong statements against illegal immigration and has NOT endorsed amnesty (unlike Giluiani and Huckabee).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

CNN is so stupid.
    this should have been a yes or no answer.
    and not a minute spewing crapola

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    We're going to have to support someone soon. I'm leaning towards Romney as, at this point at least, Thompson is not gaining traction and it won't be Tancredo or Hunter. And now we have a MSM push on the "aw shucks" amnesty-loving Huckabee.

Both Giuliani and Huckabee, if elected, would likely be even worse on illegal immigration than Bush (along with any of the Dems). Think of it, honeymoon period after election, political capital, here comes the "comprehensive" amnesty push.

Therefore, Romney, however imperfect, makes the most sense at this point. He has made strong statements against illegal immigration and has NOT endorsed amnesty (unlike Giluiani and Huckabee).
    IF I HAD TO CHOSE FROM THE TOP TIER CANDIDATES, Romney would be my choice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast