Like Tree23Likes

Thread: zero-tolerance policy being publicized?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

zero-tolerance policy being publicized?

I've seen interviews with more than one person who tried to cross the border illegally who said if they knew they would be jailed they wouldn't've tried. If the zero-tolerance policy is to be used to its best effect than it should be well publicized in Mexico and the countries of origin of the illegal aliens. I'm pretty sure the coyotes aren't telling their customers this. Do any of you know of any efforts to publicize this?

I am not aware of any, but agree with you 100%.

I remember just the opposite a few years back, reports of circulars about how to get here, and how to scam the system were passed out like candy.
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

Senior Member 6 Million Dollar Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by artclam View Post
    I've seen interviews with more than one person who tried to cross the border illegally who said if they knew they would be jailed they wouldn't've tried.
    Probably thanks to years of catch and release, sending this message to the hoards to come and they will be given everything they ever wanted. That's why we need to jail and deport. The ones getting deported will pass the message back to their countrymen for us. If we make it as unpleasant as possible for them when we catch them, word will be sent back and quickly spread to not come here and to not even waste their time coming here.

And for the ones who got away and took (stole) a job somewhere, all their stuff, including their money and bank accounts and everything else they accumulated along the way, should be confiscated once they're caught in our country illegally, and they should be sent back with nothing but the clothes on their back. Hell, if I had my way, I would even burn the clothes they are wearing and send them back wearing a burlap bag. But that's just me. If they know everything they've worked for while here is for nothing, that would be a huge deterrent.

Quote Originally Posted by 6 Million Dollar Man View Post
    Probably thanks to years of catch and release, sending this message to the hoards to come and they will be given everything they ever wanted. That's why we need to jail and deport. The ones getting deported will pass the message back to their countrymen for us. If we make it as unpleasant as possible for them when we catch them, word will be sent back and quickly spread to not come here and to not even waste their time coming here.

And for the ones who got away and took (stole) a job somewhere, all their stuff, including their money and bank accounts and everything else they accumulated along the way, should be confiscated once they're caught in our country illegally, and they should be sent back with nothing but the clothes on their back. Hell, if I had my way, I would even burn the clothes they are wearing and send them back wearing a burlap bag. But that's just me. If they know everything they've worked for while here is for nothing, that would be a huge deterrent.
    Yes, and add up all the costs we incurred on their behalf for food, shelter, care and medical care, and issue public record judgments on them.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    The "zero tolerance" policy is another one of Jeff Sessions efforts to slow things down at the border. I fully support the policy and once the word fully filters through South America, I think we'll see a big decrease in illegal alien traffic coming across our southern border.

Jeff Sessions is doing everything he can think of to cut down on the traffic. The "zero tolerance" policy is only one of several things he's doing to turn things around at the border where illegal immigration and asylum is concerned. He's using his position as our nations Attorney General to deter illegals and that's a very good thing!

For anyone that wants to complain about the cost of incarceration, I say it's cheaper than doing nothing, which is what we've been doing. We have to get the word out that our border is closed to illegal immigration and fraudulent asylum claims and that is exactly what AG Jeff Session is doing!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW wrote:

We have to get the word out that our border is closed to illegal immigration and fraudulent asylum claims and that is exactly what AG Jeff Session is doing!
    Yes, definitely. Advertise it, you are not welcome in the US for asylum because you're poor, paid smugglers to get here, have gangs in your country or experience domestic violence or other crime in your country. In fact, if you are from the Western hemisphere, Europe, Asia, South Asia, Middle East and most of Africa, you have no valid claim of asylum in the United States.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Yes, and add up all the costs we incurred on their behalf for food, shelter, care and medical care, and issue public record judgments on them.
    Yeah, besides confiscating all their possessions, billing them for all the services they also stole from us would also be nice. We should give them a choice....go back to your country with nothing, never to return, or be jailed if caught here again, and you will have to work off everything you owe the U.S. government for services by being put into a prison work program where you will work for free until your debt is paid off, at which time you will be free to be deported again. I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post

Jeff Sessions is doing everything he can think of to cut down on the traffic.
    Jeff Sessions was the best choice Trump has ever made on anyone. I'm just hoping he stays in his position for as long as Trump is president, and doesn't resign, like a dozen other Trump appointees have already done. That's my only fear about him. He better stay until the job is done.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by 6 Million Dollar Man View Post
    Jeff Sessions was the best choice Trump has ever made on anyone. I'm just hoping he stays in his position for as long as Trump is president, and doesn't resign, like a dozen other Trump appointees have already done. That's my only fear about him. He better stay until the job is done.
    Jeff Sessions seems extremely resolute in his job. I don't see him going anywhere unless Trump makes a serious mistake and fires him over the Russian collusion probe. Hopefully that won't happen because I can't imagine there being anyone else that cares as much about fixing our illegal immigration problem as AG Jeff Sessions.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn