Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Breaking: Romney Supports Legal Status For Illegal Children

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I don't like him he is just like Obama .he is all for Illegal immigrants no two way about it
    No amnesty or dream act

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by southBronx View Post
    I don't like him he is just like Obama .he is all for Illegal immigrants no two way about it
    No amnesty or dream act
    Romney doesn't support amnesty for illegals and he has said repeatedly that as President he will veto the dream act.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by googler View Post
    Sorry MW, your defending him will no longer work. It's becoming hilarious to watch though so keep it up.

Moderators, please keep the title as it is.

Again, here's the two key points in which Romney drops the ball:

Romney (at 2:35): "those ideas [i.e. Rubio's DREAM Act] being put forth by Marco Rubio should have been pursued *applause*"

Romney (at 3:50): "Marco Rubio was working on legislation... that said that kids that get higher education can become permanent residents of the United States"

Romney tell us what Rubio's plan entailed, legalizing the children's status, and he tells us at 2:35 that we should have pursued that plan. That'll be the base framework in which Romney will suggest Congress start with.
    Well, while it may be hilarious watching me, it is extremely frustrating watching you because you're looking at this thing in a very narrow way. It was very clear that Romney was not giving in to the interviewer and was dancing around her questions like a monkey in a cage because he knew a direct response would send the crowd into a hissy-fit. This is a political game of cat and mouse ..... you need to understand that. The little tidbits you throw out there are small in comparison to his past record and what he has being saying all along. I would suggest you start listening to everything that as said and exactly how it's said. On occasion you just have to read between the lines and put things in the proper prospective.

Here's an interesting "tidbit" taken from another thread:

Excerpt:

Gabriela Domenzain, director of Hispanic Press for the Obama-Biden campaign, said in a statement: “Mitt Romney has left no room for doubt that he is on the wrong side of all issues of importance to Latinos and is the most extreme presidential nominee in recent history on immigration.
    http://www.alipac.us/f12/latinos-giv...3/#post1304241
    Last edited by MW; 09-20-2012 at 08:55 AM.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by vistalad View Post
    We need universal E-Verify, so that American jobs go to Americans.
    Yes, and Romney is very strong on nationalizing an E-Verify program. Obama is against it.

Banned
    Again, just to point out where Romney says Rubio's DREAM ACT should have been pursued.

Romney (at 2:35): "those ideas [i.e. Rubio's DREAM Act] being put forth by Marco Rubio should have been pursued *applause*"
    Romney (at 3:50): "Marco Rubio was working on legislation... that said that kids that get higher education can become permanent residents of the United States"

That's what we can expect from Romney. In the leaked videos he made it clear he was concerned about the Hispanic vote, and this is how he'll secure their vote for reelection. Proposing a Rubio DREAM ACT.

Gabriela Domenzain, director of Hispanic Press for the Obama-Biden campaign, said in a statement: “Mitt Romney has left no room.....
    And I bolded all that anyone really needs to read from that "tidbit".

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    What he is doing and saying on that video is disgusting and contrary to what he promised us about illegals leaving the country. Im afraid Romney is blowing it!

W
    You must have heard it the same way I did.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Mitt is still holding out at a B- at Numbers USA.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW

Nothing new here either. He has said all along that they will self-deport when you remove their benefits and take away their jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Nothing new here either. He has said all along that they will self-deport when you remove their benefits and take away their jobs.
    I used to take a harder stance on this - but now, I think self deport is best. It will send a strong message (there is nothing in the way of money for you here - take your kids and GO HOME.) along with saving the tax payers money. I resent having them jetted off on some huge airliner deep into mexico for "free" on my tax money just for them to come sneaking back in. Couple self deportation with a strong (preferably militarized) border and we could get rid of the majority of them. Sadly I doubt this country will ever be rid of illegals, but self deportation is a good start to thinning them out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast