Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Invasion Insanity

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Invasion Insanity

Has everyone gone insane, outside this forum? How do you tell people what's coming down the road when they refuse to see the truth before their eyes. We are being, purposely, flooded with third-world immigrants in order to thin us out and eventually rule over us. Do you think we'll be treated kindly? Do you think we will get treated with courtesy when we're the minority? Will we get the same walk-on-eggshells treatment the blacks get, or the tax money the illegals are getting from anti-whites who wish harm upon us? Genocide is being committed here. Not of some minority group. Not yet, anyway. Our children are being socially-engineered through media and liberal messages, sent by White-hating heads of media. Watch commercials sometime. The white men are made to look weak, ugly, and stupid; White men are always the ones breaking into houses, the White guy is technologically stupid one, the White guy can't dance or sing or speak. And the White men they choose for most commercials are the ugliest, fattest, nerdiest people you can lay eyes on. Let's not forget that they always put a White woman with a Black guy. It's every. As soon as we are the minority we will be killed off. Traitors of our country are working tirelessly against us. They want full democratic rule. So. No more red states. The system will collapse under it's own weight. Then what? Mob rule, civil war, martial law? Will we be put on the menu? Yes. Go to NATO's website and look up the definition of genocide. I hate not being able to have publicly-accepted pride in my fore-fathers. Every other race is encouraged to celebrate and take pride in their culture. Why can't we? There is one white scholarship, and it is only $500. Well, that's my little slice of insanity. And if you're offended, I don't care.
    If you will not be my friend, then I am happy to be your enemy.

It's already mob rule. Illegal aliens are the mob and they're ruling. The next issue is what will Americans do about it, and I already know what will happen unless somehow, some way, sanity restores in our government. I'm still hopeful that the 2016 elections will produce 6 more Republican Senators and hopefully a Republican President, and if that occurs, then it's at least possible this can end well and right with illegal immigration stopped, illegal aliens removed, and legal immigration drastically reduced including at least a 10 Year Moratorium on Immigration so we have time to sort out this disaster and reset the system so what's happened to our country never happens again.

You need not make an apology for having pride in your white ancestry and no one should ever make any white American feel bad about that. While White Americans are suffering terribly as a result of this, the minorities in our country are still suffering worse from the immigration issue. Unfortunately, many are in situations where they don't have the same access to information as we do and many are members of the Democratic Party that feeds them the lies and talking points that when they stand with immigrants they're protecting their own, when the facts are they are doing the complete opposite and hurting themselves.

But, the situation is so bad now that they can see it at work, on the streets, and in the stores, so I think more and more are figuring it out even though it's taken them a little longer. Remember for years the talking point from the pro-illegal alien side was that anyone opposed to illegal immigration was a "racist", but we took that one on with the simple message back that that dog won't hunt, and we don't hear too much of that anymore because it obviously wasn't true to begin with.

Citizen blacks and hispanics should soon be flocking back to the Republican Party, because it was our party after all that established the end to slavery and inequality. Many probably don't know that, because most Americans don't know how hard Republicans worked for civil rights and equality for close to 170 years, but they will figure it out. They may not know that Republicans established the first US Civil Rights Act in 1868 and 1875 but most of the 1875 Act was overturned by the US Supreme Court in 1893 and languished there for another 71 years. They may not know that Republicans, Dwight Eisenhower who backed the Brown versus Board of Education US Supreme Court Ruling in 1954, and tried to pass another US Civil Rights Act in 1957, but it was gutted by Democrats including a no vote by then Senator John F Kennedy. They may not know that Republicans were the ones who pushed the US Civil Rights Act of 1964 which was the full original version of the 1957 Act, or that it was Republicans who wrote the Voting Rights Act of 1965, and voted for both with higher percentages than the Democrats who received credit for them because Johnson was President when they passed. They may not know that it was Republicans, Richard Nixon, who ended desegregation in the South, and finally enforced the Brown versus Board of Education Supreme Court Ruling in 1972 that had been languishing without enforcement since 1954.

As American Citizens, regardless of our ancestry, heritage, origin, race, color, ethnicity, religion and so forth, there is one uniting factor, and that is that when we know the truth about an issue, the vast majority react the same way, because the unique thing about Americans is our viewpoint, our sense of what is right and wrong, what makes sense and what doesn't, and that viewpoint can not be destroyed, it is part of US, which is why as the truth about illegal immigration is now suddenly pouring forth in great volumes, there is no doubt that Americans will take the proper action and end this disaster that is destroying our people and bankrupting our nation.

There is no doubt about that at all, the only question is whether it will or can still be accomplished the easy way or the hard way.
    Last edited by Judy; 04-24-2015 at 05:09 AM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Fourrings and Judy, all others interested, The frustration of what has happened to (past tense intended) America is overwhelming. I have warned Americans what was happening since late 70's I have fought with congressmen and presidents since the mid 80's. At my age combined with the little show of caring about America that has been generated after 25 - 40 years of informing, I am about to hand it off to another generation, with bet wishes. However, based upon the history for 40 years, I do not think best wishes will come to pass. The generation behind me has shown little interest and the generation spawned by that generation showed no interest until it affected their employment possibilities. Their fathers could not be bothered for want of chasing a buck, and they also are only bothered by want of a job. They do not seem to understand that the crime and death caused is much larger than a job or two, and that if they emphasized the crime and deaths it builds a much more emotional story than a job.

Now, IMO, it is much more important to build OUR case on the human suffering brought on for Americans to suffer by this overly large influx of foreigners. My reasoning is the emotional part of the human losses may still be heard. This would cry more loudly and cause more empathetic tears, than a $10/hr. job,

The reason that I say best wishes provides little hope is this. I think enough time and experience has elapsed for this to be understood. My problem has been in trying to bring Americans to fathom the national crises building for decades, common sense is hard to sell to college graduates. They are chasing a buck or a dream, that they have allowed to escape them while ignoring that politicians and SCOTUS were shoveling out American dreams to those who already had achieved huge financial success! Now, we have a political system that only the super wealthy can purchase consideration and those folks are only interested in low priced labor.

Those that are left to fight for salvation and restoration of the USA are going accept their part of allowing the destruction of the USA. It is a sour pill and most do not want to swallow medicine, they still want someone else fixing it.

Good luck to America!

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    You need not make an apology for having pride in your white ancestry.... While White Americans are suffering terribly,... the minorities in our country are still suffering worse from the immigration issue. Unfortunately, many are in situations where they don't have the same access to information as we do and many are members of the Democratic Party that feeds them the lies and talking points that when they stand with immigrants they're protecting their own, when the facts are they are doing the complete opposite and hurting themselves.
    It's ironic. The best place for black Americans right now is with white Americans.
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

Quote Originally Posted by kevinssdad View Post
    Fourrings and Judy, all others interested, The frustration of what has happened to (past tense intended) America is overwhelming.
    It may be that the effects of untrammeled immigration will be so negative for jobs and the environment, that politicians lies will not longer work. We shall see....

Quote Originally Posted by vistalad View Post
    It's ironic. The best place for black Americans right now is with white Americans.

Yes, their best place is with whites in the Republican Party, the real base whites, the descendants of the original Republicans, in fact, that is the group that will save our nation, if it can still be saved, and I believe it can and will be.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by vistalad View Post

White police excluded?

If they do, I will not be able to call them a "rapid response team." We need people with foresight adequate to prevent this type of atrocity, not exacerbate it as present republicans are doing, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinssdad View Post
    If they do, I will not be able to call them a "rapid response team." We need people with foresight adequate to prevent this type of atrocity, not exacerbate it as present republicans are doing, unfortunately.
    Oh I agree 100%.

But still it's the Real Original-Thinking Republicans who are the only ones who will do it. The Democrats won't, the Libertarians won't, the Constitution, Green, etc., won't. Like so many major issues in our country, the burden of fixing this will once again fall on Real Republicans who believe in immigration controls and protected trade, and absolutely despise the income tax.