Thread: DISD Insanity

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DISD Insanity

The Dallas Independent School District just announced that it is looking into hiring illegal aliens to solve its shortage of bilingual teachers.

What the ---!!!

www.buildthefence.net

http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Those who are advertising and those who hire should be put awy for treason.

Besides employment of illegal aliens, how many other laws are about to be broken?

Examples:
    Harboring federal fugitives?
    Aiding and abeting income tax* evasion?
    Income Tax evasion (failure to withhold withholding tax)?
    Failure to provide workman's comp?
    Aiding and abeting fraud**?
    Employment of DWI offenders? Oops, that's imoral, but legal.
    Age Discrimination Law (replacement of >40 Americans with young illegals)?
    Employment of felons and sexual predators in a school?

What about state laws?
    What about county and city ordinances?

What about laws requiring the screening of educational employees (to see if they're sexual predators or not)? Never mind. Won't work, since illegals have multiple identities to choose from.

* Illegals' income is tax exempt
    ** Illegals commonly hold multiple identities to evade traffic violations

What if Parents (PTA) were to be informed that the probability of sexual predators, as school employees, just went way up? What if parents were to be informed that there is no way to screen out sexual predators from any group of illegal aliens (thanks to their multiple identities)?

But the real question is, "would the parents even give a damn?"

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

The Dallas Independent School District just announced that it is looking into hiring illegal aliens to solve its shortage of bilingual teachers.
    I saw this on our local news the other night. Needless to say, I cussed a blue streak. Unfortunately, we had to go somewhere so I wasn't able to post a link.

My county hired a bunch of illegals they imported from the Phillipines who speak both English and Spanish a couple years ago. The illegals from Mexico got angry over that but they don't seem to mind if we have illegal Mexican teachers here.

I would like to think there aren't any illegal employees in our schools because they ask for all the proper documents but we all know how easy it is to forge documents.

And I wonder, WHERE did the illegals already in the system obtain teaching certificates?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Dallas ISD a year from now

One would think that teachers' union would take a stand against illegals taking the jobs (by using forged documents, etc).

Ok, ok, it's gonna happen and there's nothing to stop it. So, as illegals get elected to the school boards, what will the future school curriculum look like?

D A L L A S - I S D - February 2007

MATH: The Mathematics of Drug Dealing

CHEMISTRY: Meth Laboratory Construction and Operation

HISTORY: History of Mexico (what else?)

HISTORY II: History of Neuvo Laredo

DRIVER'S ED I: Human Trafficing and Transporting
    DRIVER'S ED II: Drive-By Techniques

ECONOMICS: Offshoring of Info Tech Jobs to India

GEOGRAPHY I: Unpatrolled Border Segments
    GEOGRAPHY II: Understand the Bangalore, India Street Map

ART I. Graffiti Art
    ART II. Forgery Techniques

PHYS ED: Marksmanship in the Corridors

CIVICS: How to Influence Elected Officials

EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES: MS-13 Gang Membership

VARSITY ATHLETICS: Street-Gang Firearms Competition

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Meet the New Dallas School District Faculty

Attn all Parents, Meet the new Dallas DISD Faculty

Migel Carrasco - New 1st Grade Teacher!

Amamchi Amos-Nwankwo - New Elementary School Principal

Andres Camacho-Avalos - New Jr. High School Guidance Counselor

Zacarias Camacho-Perez - New 3rd Grade Teacher

Many more listed at http://www.predatoryaliens.com/

SERIOUSLY, Aren't school district parents the least bit concerned - to have allowed the district to even consider this?

You are going to love this

A good friend of mine who is a real "firebrand" emailed the school board (here is there contact info). She ate their lunch!!!!!!!!!!! Start from the bottom and go up! To my friend! YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dallas School Board Members
    <lmparrott@yahoo.com>
    <rprice@dallasisd.org>,
    <jmay@dallasisd.org>,
    <jgarza@dallasisd.org>,
    <hbrashear@dallasisd.org>,
    <lblackburn@dallasisd.org>,
    <nbingham@dallasisd.org>,
    <lmparrott@yahoo.com>,
    <jlowe@dallasisd.org>,
    <edwinsflores@yahoo.com>

Please note this is in reverse order so start at the bottom and work up.

To: "Edwin Flores" <edwinsflores@yahoo.com>
    Subject: Re: The DISD Board's plan to hire illegal aliens
    Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 23:47:24 -0700

Mr. Flores,
    You've just proven what all in the anti-illegal immigration movement know--that Republicans generate Hispandering and illegal alien-pandering.

That you cite being a member of the Republicans (otherwise known as the GOP--Gang of Pimps, Pricks & Prostitutes) just proves that "the love of money is the root of all evil." iWealthy GOP were the first to espouse high levels of immigration at the turn of the last century--they owned the factories and large homes that benefitted from cheap labor pools. That Kay Bailey Hutchinson and John Cornyn (as well as your probably buddy Jorge Boosh) support illegal immigration is no more surprising that the two GOP members of the Treason Lobby from Arizona--John McJerk and Jon "Weathervane" Kyl--both globalists and both betrayers of the citizens whose interests they're supposed to serve.

The "cheap labor employers" in the GOP are the biggest funders of racist groups like MALDEF, LULAC, and LaRaza--the groups' annual reports prove it.

The traditional "party line" divisions mean nothing--the new dividing line is those who benefit from illegal immigration and support it (of which you're clearly one) vs. those who don't benefit but pay the bill (taxes for free medical care for illegal alien criminal lawbreakers, education, welfare, food stamps, rent and utility subsidies, etc) for the costs. You educational bureaucrats don't "invest" money, you just spend it. Those who "invest" money are expected to show a return, and no US school district has demonstrated that, including DISD. The students in whom you "invest" money are abysmally ignorant (as they're intended to be) and are simply indoctrinated, not educated.

Mr. Flores, don't even try to peddling the "they score higher on all standarized tests that their monolingual peers" baloney to me. I'm a lifetime (58 years) resident of border states like California, Texas and Arizona. I've seen the teachers provide the answers to these illegal alien criminal lawbreaker ("bilingual") students, both as a student myself, a school district employee, and a friend of several teachers. I long since quit believing these "tests" because I know how educational bureaucrats manipulate and misrepresent them.

Yes, I know who introduced and who voted for the DREAM Act--Orrin Hatch of Utah, another member of the GOP. I also know that you support the amnesty it gives to illegal alien criminal lawbreakers and their family members who will "piggyback" on that amnesty. I'm an American, not a Republican or Democrat. Like many other Americans, I know the identities of those who have sold out my country to the illegal alien criminal lawbreakers and the cheap labor employers they serve. It sounds like I can add you to my list.

Am I impressed with your educational credentials? Do you think I've never heard of affirmative action auotas and the preference given "disadvantaged and under-represented" minorities? Nobody benefits, least of all those who receive (not earn) degrees only to be confronted by those who know the unmerited favors they received.

You comment about Fox News tells me that you're also pro-illegal alien, pro-Mexico and anti-American.

Your comment about being a Mexican immigrant also reveals your ignorance. If you currently hold US citizenship, you're no longer an immigrant. If you're not a US citizen, you have no business being an elected US official. Were you an illegal alien? If so, you weren't an immigrant. Those who enter the US illegally are criminals and will remain criminals. If your parents were illegal alien criminal lawbreakers and you were born here, you're an anchor baby.

You see, Mr. Flores, I know all the euphemisms that "Mexican immigrants" use. And you sound like you're a prime example. As I've said, we have your number and you have our contempt..

----- Original Message -----

To:
    Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2006 8:46 PM

I saw Dr. Parrot's email after I sent my own. We invest 100K+ to teach each child who, through no fault of their own, are in this country without papers. Many of those children are bilingual and, guess what, they score higher on all standarized tests that their monolingual peers. That's right, kids from the ghetto, low socioeconomic status, beat anglo kids from private schools on standardized test.

I am an immigrant from Mexico. I am bilingual, I received my undergraduate degree in Microbiology from the University of Texas as Austin, my doctoralte in molecular immunology from Washington University in St. Louis and my law degree from the University of Texas.

I am looking forward to my next election. I beat my last challenger in a 90%+ anglo district by 20 points last May. As for the emails, I have received 6, all from out of town. Unfortunately, the country does not vote for me, only my fellow citizens of DISD, District 1. I forgot to mention, I am a proud Republican with great support from the Dallas business community, my federal congressional delegation (3 Republicans) and our two Senators (also Republicans). If you are curious about me, read the Dallas Morning News column by Scott Parks last week. You may vote for me also.

Your Senators, by the way, also support the DREAM Act.

By the way, if Lou Dobbs is so great, how come Fox News is eating his lunch.

Mr. Flores,

I copied you on my reply to Lois Parrott, so I'm sure you're aware that everyone knows your Board will be promoting the federal DREAM Act to give amnesty to these illegal aliens, and the DISD Board will be ready with job offers.

The word is out over the country, and even Lou Dobbs broadcast it. I'm sure you had no idea of the hue and cry that would follow, but you certainly do now.

I hope the DISD voters have made clear to you their feelings on the matter..

To:
    Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2006 6:12 PM

Dear Outraged American from Pheonix:

Thank you for your interest in the needs of Texas' students. Only one trustee (out of nine) placed the topic on the discussion agenda. The discussion was straight forward: it is illegal and people go to jail and pay big fines for hiring undocumented aliens. It is simply not an option.

At the conclusion of the discussion, Dr. Hinojosa stated in clear and unequivocal terms that the district would at all times follow all federal laws.

I hope this helps dispell any mis-impressions caused by only one of our trustees.

Best regards,

Edwin Flores, Ph.D., J.D.

Fellow American and Legal Immigrant

Dallas ISD Trustee, District 1

To: Mr.Edwin Flores, Mr. Jack Lowe, Ms. Lois Parrott, Ms. Nancy Bingham, Mr. Lew Blackburn, Mr. Hollis Brashear, Mr. Jerome Garza, Mr. Joe May and Mr. Ron Price

Subject: Knowingly Hiring Illegal Aliens as teachers in the Dallas Independent School District!

Ladies and Gentlemen of the DISD:

Have you people all lost your individual and collective minds?

Just because the politicians of your state were fool enough to allow illegal aliens to attend Texas colleges at resident rates and now these illegal aliens are unemployable and won't accept menial labor, you people have now concocted the absolutely idiotic notion of knowingly hiring these illegal aliens!

I'm sure you'd like to blow me off with "She doesn't live in Dallas anyway," but stop right there! We all know you accept hundreds of thousands in "federal aid" and as a federal taxpayer, I have every right to be furious.

And they ARE illegal aliens, as well as criminal lawbreakers. They're not "children of immigrationts" or "undocumented residents" or any other politically correct euphemism. Every one of these illegal aliens should be "reported and deported," and certainly not given jobs.

There's no shortage at all of teachers; I hope you don't expect us to believe that teachingf is one of those "jobs Americans won't do." If you can't find teachers that speak Mexican, that's wonderful! If you'll stop catering to these students who don't speak English and shouldn't be in US schools in any case, they may just learn English.

Actually, I hope you all do hire illegal aliens, because many Americans would love to see a court case that makes a public example of all 9 of you, with a conviction requiring you to pay the fines from your own pocket and spend time in the slammer. Not a federal country club, either, but a REAL prison like the one in Huntsville.

When your sentence is served, I know many Minutemen chapters across the country would make the trip to Texas for an old-fashioned party of tar and feathers and running you out of town on a rail. Maybe even putting you in the old-fashioned stocks and pillory, letting the public throw eggs and rotten tomatoes at each of you while you sit in the hot sun. Americans would love to show very clearly what we think of "aiders and abettors" of illegal aliens.

The 9 of you are a public disgrace, and I hope the good people of Dallas gather the initiative to boot every one of you out of office at the next election.

From an outraged American,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

To: <lmparrott@yahoo.com>
    Cc: <rprice@dallasisd.org>,
    <jmay@dallasisd.org>,
    <jgarza@dallasisd.org>,
    <hbrashear@dallasisd.org>,
    <lblackburn@dallasisd.org>,
    <nbingham@dallasisd.org>,
    <lmparrott@yahoo.com>,
    <jlowe@dallasisd.org>,
    <edwinsflores@yahoo.com>
    Subject: The DISD Board's plan to hire illegal aliens
    Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 18:42:22 -0700

To the DISD School Board Members:

With today's reply (below), Ms. Parrott apparently hopes to convince me that the story is false. Sorry, but several news sources have (including Lou Dobbs) broadcast your intentions from one end of the country to another. Now everyone knows your intentions, including promoting amnesty for illegal alien criminal lawbreakers.

I am both an activist and a commentary writer, and I'm very well aware of the laws regarding hiring illegal aliens. I also recognize traitors to Americans when I see them. Ms. Parrott is another condescending educational bureaucrat who talks down to people, hoping to cover up her real intentions.

Lou Dobbs reports that you all plan to promote the DREAM Act, which will give amnesty to illegal alien criminal lawbreakers. When it comes to credibility, Lou Dobbs has it all over you people. We've already paid for the education of these criminals, primarily because of pressure from "educators" like yourselves who are the most deceitful "aiders and abettors" of illegal aliens in the country.

Sorry, Ms. Parrott, but the Sergeant Schultz ("I know nothing") act doesn't fool anyone.

I still think a good batch of tar and feathers, followed by a term in the stocks and pillory, is just what's called for.

To: Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 5:07 PM

I do not know where you got this story.
    We did not have it on an agenda to vote.
    The House Bill 1403 allows students to become teachers in tx colleges but then they cannot teach. These individuals have come to the DISD irate that they listened to their high school teachers to become educated and now they cannot teach.

They want us to hire. We are not and were not going to. The Fed. Law is what we go by.
    NO VOTE was ever going to be taken.
    You may have heard a reporter who did not get the situation correct.
    Look up the Tx HB and the Federal Law.
    Contact me with a solution or talk to immigration.
    Thank you, Lois

================================================== ====================================

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent ... 3f042.html

Brashear resigns from DISD board
    Decision, effective in May, shocks some members

04:57 PM CST on Wednesday, February 8, 2006
    By TAWNELL D. HOBBS and KENT FISCHER / The Dallas Morning News

Hollis Brashear, the Dallas school district’s longest tenured board member, threw his fellow trustees an unexpected curve Wednesday when he resigned from the post.

The resignation, effective in May, has shocked some members of the school board who are questioning why Mr. Brashear is leaving. One believes that it has something to do with racial tension amongst black and Hispanic trustees. Another believes he wants more time with his family, while one sees the leaving as an opportunity for a fresh beginning.

Mr. Brashear has spent 14 years on the Dallas Independent School District board. And since his arrival, he’s been a formidable opponent at the polls – easily defeating challengers. His long-running tenure has made him a board historian of sorts, freely dishing out bits of knowledge to fellow trustees.

Mr. Brashear said a mixture of things led to his resignation. He said he’s been taking care of his wife, who suffered from an illness recently, and he’s looking at expanding his business and bringing his two daughters into the business.

He didn’t deny trustee Ron Price’s belief that racial strife between black and Hispanic trustees had an affect on him.

“Our board meetings have become very stressful in the past year,â€
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God