Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Upset

What get me upset is that the problem can be solved easily.
    One: Close the border, no more drug and human smuggling.
    Two: No amnesty but get legal doccuments and work as the rest of us do.
    Three: Pay your taxes.
    Four: Attend citizenship classes for ten years and then become a citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Lady St. Claire, they do learn from their parents. This mother came over one day to buy a soda and she tried to steal three candies, which my 12 year old daughter caught her on. Both of my kids know better with these people, they will call them on the floor for this boloney.
    When anyone in our neighborhood has a rummage sale, they need to have at least two friends help them guard the goods. We've seen Hispanics give items to their children and tell them to go back and sit in their car. We see mothers putting clothing on their children and themselves and then walking away. We set up in the garage so we can watch the exit. And for heavens sake, watch the cash box. Usually we have an apron with deep pockets so the cash stays with the person.
    Yes, having yard sales was something some of us did years ago to supplement our meager income. The illegals or hostile barely legals come in huge vans and swarm you so that one or two people cannot control the theft. A friend of mine was having a sale with just herself and her toddler. 2 vans of Mexicans pulled up. They were all guys except for the one woman running them. Of course they pocketed stuff because she could not watch them all at once. She bought something and then claimed that she was shorted her change. She claimed that she paid with a $50 when she had only paid with a $20. What she did not know was that she was the first sale of the day and none of us every started with more than $20 in change. She had all those men stripsearch the woman in front of her little girl because she thought that somehow she had mysteriously hidden the money in a body cavity. They always have some kind of trick to try to get your attention so they can steal from you. Maybe have their kids put a baby puppy in your face. Maybe have some little ones be very active around your glasswares. I just got so sick of it I don't ever want to do it again. People having yardsales have the least to be stolen from them yet they are an easy target. Then the race thing - lots of minorities think white people have endless resources that they don't have.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

is it coincidence that this is a new law in UTAH and "the list" released the other day also happens to be from UTAH

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456