Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They are so used to handouts that they think everything is free for them. They are starting to show up at the Police Athletic League where I work. We have a concession stand there and the kids walk up and aks if everything in there is free. Then you have the people who feel sorry for them that buy them stuff there. I don't think these people have a clue how many benefits they get.
    I chaperoned my child's field trip this spring. My child kept beckoning me to buy this and that, but I said "no" because I didn't want the other kids to feel bad--or to feel like I should buy them all treats. One child who I suspect is a child of illegal immigrants a little while later asked me to buy him some toy. When I told him "no", he replied "you should buy me something because I'm poor." I was floored! The audacity of a 6 year old trying to manipulate me using "white guilt." I said to him "Well, I'm sorry to hear that, but I'm not buying treats for anyone." He scoffed at me and said something to another child in spanish.
    <div>"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else."
    - Clarence Darrow</div>

EVERYONE complains.

Wherever I go, people say the same thing about illegals.

Talking heads. Talk, talk talk............

I m sick of your talk. I want this issue taken care of very soon.
    CLOSE the friggin border. Do it now.

If need be, Im armed and ready. Sounds scary doesnt it.?

Why do you think the government really doesnt want its citizens armed?

Government isnt doing its job. We the people need to head to the borders and do the deed.

I lived in Escondido California many years. One day "for fun" I counted 53 baby strollers in the welfare parking lot. It was the first of the month and all the ladies I saw were "latino"....

I m now living on Social Security (retired) and I m not making ends meet.
    We no longer buy beef at the store. We tell others its because we are wanting to get healthy. Fact is we cant afford foods that Mexicans have.
    This is all Bullshit......

I will shoot but I think its best to VOTE....

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    swatchick, there is a double standard at play when it comes to mainly the Latino illegal aliens, and white people.

I have seen the interior of the apartments in this complex, how dirty and nasty they can be, and have seen state social workers come in, yet the people still have their kids. Had this been a poor white family, kids would have been snatched out of the home. Neglect is neglect, but the illegals have not suffered from the consequences.

Bet we could fill this one post with numerous articles on the disparity in the application of the law.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Living in the USA

Im really not a bigot.
    I have had friends who were legals from south of the border.
    These people are kind and have loving families.
    But over the years I ve watch the younger people display a "chip" on their shoulders.
    Then the gangs. Escondido is full of bad bad gangs. WS gang, cripts, ESG.
    Reason I move to Arizona was this:
    The house next door sold to a latino family. Not a problem, you might say.
    Except there were five families that moved in........One family in each bedroom and one in the front room. Seven cars on their grass. All junkers too.
    Then up went the Mexican flag and the music was loud daily.
    I found out from my realtor that on a loan to low income latinos, they can have , yes, five co signers..... PLUS the City gives the applicant TEN thousand dollars for a down payment.....
    Attitudes, loud mexican music and the rasing of the mexican flag did me in.....
    We moved to Arizona and I do look back. I look at a state that is bankrupt. Pays its government workers with IOUs and is totally screwed up.
    Best thing Ive did was get out of California.
    Hey California- now that Arizona has an exodus of illegals, are you ready to support more ?
    They are headed your way..........................
    Boycott Arizona if you want. We are doing just fine.

maryland

Same thing here, Maryland being a sanctuary state. Taxes went up twice during the recession, and we pay about $700 average per taxpayer for services for illegals.
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

Re: EVERYONE complains.

Quote Originally Posted by stevew
    Wherever I go, people say the same thing about illegals.

Talking heads. Talk, talk talk............

I m sick of your talk. I want this issue taken care of very soon.
    CLOSE the friggin border. Do it now.

If need be, Im armed and ready. Sounds scary doesnt it.?

Why do you think the government really doesnt want its citizens armed?

Government isnt doing its job. We the people need to head to the borders and do the deed.

I lived in Escondido California many years. One day "for fun" I counted 53 baby strollers in the welfare parking lot. It was the first of the month and all the ladies I saw were "latino"....

I m now living on Social Security (retired) and I m not making ends meet.
    We no longer buy beef at the store. We tell others its because we are wanting to get healthy. Fact is we cant afford foods that Mexicans have.
    This is all V******V......

I will shoot but I think its best to VOTE....
    I feel your pain. I have a family and have been unemployed now for over 1 yr. This whole situation is disgusting beyond words. Personally, I think just about everyone is fed up to the point of being ready to take action in ways they never dreamed of. IMO this is how desperate the situation is becoming. American citizens are slowly being exterminated.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Illegal Aliens: A Sense of Entitlement

By Ronald W. Mortensen, July 15, 2010

After years of granting special treatment to illegal aliens, the state of Utah finally got around to accounting for all of the income earned by illegal aliens in a given family when determining eligibility for food stamps.

As ridiculous as it may seem, until now the state did not capture the total earnings of illegal immigrant families, which resulted in illegal aliens qualifying for food stamps for their American-born children while American citizens with the same total income were being denied food stamps for their children.

Of course, this change resulted in the illegal aliens and their advocates complaining about how unfair the system is now that illegal aliens are no longer being treated better than American citizens.

And of course, many illegal aliens immediately turned to the closest food pantry to get free food to make up for the lost food stamps.

The author of an article in the Salt Lake Tribune actually wrote: "But the [illegal alien] families who have showed up at Hildegarde's Pantry at St. Mark's Cathedral in Salt Lake City have not understood the bureaucratic changes and wonder if Americans are being given preference over them." (emphasis added)

Americans given preference over illegal aliens? If this is indeed the case then Utah should anticipate that the Obama administration will soon file suit to prevent this discriminatory practice.

And there is no shame here. There is no concern about being in the U.S. illegally. There is no guilt about using fraudulent documents and the stolen identities of Utah children to get jobs. There is no guilt about demanding special treatment.

There is just a sense of entitlement. An entitlement to violate U.S. immigration laws. An entitlement to commit multiple felonies in order to get jobs. An entitlement for handouts either from the government or from private charitable organizations.

This says a lot about Utah and illegal aliens. Utahns have consistently kowtowed to illegal aliens. They have offered them driving privilege cards, in-state college tuition, and full membership in the state's predominant religion along with all the welfare benefits that go along with it.

But this is still not enough for Utah State Senator Luz Robles, who was quick to complain that "not providing food stamps doesn't mean these families' needs are going to diminish. The cost is going to shift somewhere else or there is going to be other social consequences of not having food for people. I'm more concerned about the children. The children are the ones who are impacted. They are the future in the nation."

So, rather than at least pretending to demand self-sufficiency of people who are violating our immigration laws, stealing our kids' identities, and taking seats at public universities required by Utah students, Sen. Robles is focused on extending the social welfare safety net to them.

So much for the myth of the good, hard-working, noble illegal alien who doesn't ask for anything but the opportunity to work.

http://www.cis.org/mortensen/entitlement
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is that all? Only 2000 families? Come on with 36 Million illegals in the country! we are being fed pablum!

I wonder if they will start demanding their food products at the food pantry? They are notorious for wanting their own food. The gorcery stores are providing more and more of their foods while taking away some of ours.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    I wonder if they will start demanding their food products at the food pantry? They are notorious for wanting their own food. The gorcery stores are providing more and more of their foods while taking away some of ours.
    They already have. Here in Waukegan, IL (also known as Juankegan) they are complaining that there are no Preferida products in the food pantries.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast