Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

DHS Is Employing Agent Provocateurs and Are Behind the Events In Ferguson

DHS Is Employing Agent Provocateurs and Are Behind the Events In Ferguson

Dave Hodges August 17, 2014

What the mainstream media is not reporting is beginning to leak out from local citizens in St. Louis and from an informant from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) who are all telling a different story than the one you see on Fox, CNN and CBS. First, the locals are reporting that the rioting has spread far beyond the Ferguson city limits. Rioting is taking place as far away as St. Charles, which is located approximately 20 miles away from Ferguson. Second, more people are becoming aware that the police chief of Ferguson, Thomas Jackson, is not in control of his own police force as he has relinquished control to DHS.

DHS Is Fanning the Flames of Violence

In the past five days I have been contacted, via one of my most trusted sources, a member of DHS, who is opposed to the events and DHS involvement in Ferguson, Missouri. This source stated that DHS is running the Ferguson Police Department and that their actions are designed to antagonize and to provoke the locals to violence. He further stated that he believed that the ultimate goal is to inflame the local citizens to such a point martial law will be declared.
    In and even more shocking revelation, this DHS source stated that the rioting and looting which followed the shooting death of 18 year old, Michael Brown, was encouraged and exacerbated by undercover DHS agents posing as members of the Black Panthers.
    Lending support to this latest accusation of DHS complicity in the rioting was the behavior of the Ferguson Police Department during the looting. During the civil unrest, the behavior of the Ferguson Police was simply to create a perimeter around the looting and allow it to continue. This violates every tenet of law enforcement. It more resembles quarantine procedures practiced by DHS, Northcom and the National Guard. The police should have moved to intervene to stop the looting and prevent the spread of violence. If the situation were beyond the control of the police, then the National Guard should have been brought in. Given the revelation of the DHS source, it seems plausible that his story of wanting the violence to escalate appears to be the case.
    The Ferguson Police Deliberately Antagonizes the Media for Doing Their Job

Both Ryan Reilly, of the Huffington Post, and Washington Post reporter, Wesley Lowery were working in a McDonald's in Ferguson, Missouri, when a SWAT team suddenly descended upon the restaurant. After being told to stop recording the proceedings and refusing, both men were then violently arrested in yet another case of Ferguson police brutality. Please note that recording police officers is a legal act. Lowery was shoved into a soda machine. One of Ferguson's finest slammed Ryan Reilly's head against glass. Lowery told the police that this would be on the front page of the Washington Post tomorrow and the officer responded, "Yeah, well, you will be in my jail cell tonight."
    Thomas Jackson is supposed to be the Chief of Police in Ferguson, Missouri. Thomas Jackson has largely been reduced to a figurehead and is not in command of his own paramilitary police force that has been outfitted and equipped by DHS. Jackson has so completely lost control of his own force, he expressed extreme surprise when he was told by reporter Matt Pearce that reporters Reilley and Lowery were being arrested (see tweet below). Does the Chief know that other members of the media are being threatened for merely covering the events as reporters are mandated and permitted to do? If this "Chief" had control of his police force, he would have strict rules for dealing with the media and these rules would not consist of promoting the police brutality described below. The last thing a police chief should want is to alienate the media in hostile and controversial situation. This Chief should be arresting any provocateurs who have infiltrated his department and are giving orders. Instead, he is laying down in the face of illegitimate DHS authority which is operating in violation of the 10th Amendment. Thomas Jackson needs to resign immediately.

Matt Pearce @mattdpearce Follow

I just called Ferguson police chief to ask about @WesleyLowery and @ryanjreilly, told him what I knew. His response: "Oh, God."
    5:30 PM - 13 Aug 2014

Lowery and Reilly are not the only reporters are not the only media being harassed by the out of control paramilitary force from Ferguson. Al-Jazeera reporters were hit with tear gas canisters. Other reporters tell stories of having Ferguson Swat Teams points guns at them and threatening them.

In the following tweet, Lowery describes the police brutality of his arrest.

Wesley Lowery @WesleyLowery Follow

Officers slammed me into a fountain soda machine because I was confused about which door they were asking me to walk out of
    5:44 PM - 13 Aug 2014

Where's Obama?

When Trayvon Martin was shot and killed last year, Obama said that he could identify with Martin. He took Martin's side. Why isn't Obama expressing the same outrage with regard to the murder of unarmed Michael Brown?
    Instead, Obama issues the weakest statement that I have ever witnessed in the face of such horrific violence and goes back to playing golf? Is this his way of the letting the events unfold in the face of DHS provocation? Meanwhile, this President is now doing what he does best.
    The Ferguson Event Was Rehearsed Two Years Earlier

People from St. Louis have brought to my attention that these events were "rehearsed" two years ago. Here is a local news report which ran about this martial law training in just another of life's little coincidences.

Analysis

One of my readers sent me Michael Snyder's account of DOJ involvement in the activities on the ground in Ferguson. Snyder reported that "DOJ agents will be "conducting training" for Ferguson protesters that will focus on "best practices for participating in protests". I have no doubt that the Snyder account is accurate, and that the provocations are designed to promote antagonism is a multi-agency endeavor. This also serves to explain Obama's incredibly weak response to this crisis.
    There are many who believe that the desire of the DHS and the globalists is to get the civil unrest to spread like wildfire across the country, which would result in the implementation of martial law. I have no doubt that martial law is the goal of this administration for a variety of reasons that I have previously covered (e.g. prelude and acceptance of American involvement in World War III, etc.). However, I do not think that the DOJ and DHS have the manpower to pull this off all over the country. Yes, I do expect to see more "Ferguson type of events", but not widespread enough to lead to nationwide martial law.
    These events in Ferguson are a stepping stone towards ramping up the anti-government rhetoric. Watch the national programming, the commentaries offered by the hosts consist of this persistent phrase "I cannot believe that this happening in America." I even heard this phrase uttered on Entertainment Tonight. The national media is fanning the flames. So, you ask, if this is only a stepping stone, where is this leading?
    An aroused America will not accept mandatory vaccines. You may have noticed that the national media has pulled back from covering Ebola in favor of the events in Jefferson. If I were to make an educated guess, I would say that after the civil unrest begins to dissipate, we will see some kind of outbreak of Ebola. Vaccinations will become mandatory and your will have 10,000 Ferguson, Missouri's and that's is what we will see the implementation of nationwide martial law. After all, do you really think the money being put forth to fund an Ebola vaccine which is being spent by Monsanto (Tekmira) and GSK, is really going to go to waste? Remember, America, sunlight is the best disinfectant.
    Source
    Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook, Google Plus, Tea Party Community & Twitter.

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/08/dh...Lq7LFtlJIYS.99

Last edited by kathyet2; 08-18-2014 at 09:11 AM.

Banned
    It’s Official! Martial Law in Ferguson: Governor Brings in National Guard

Dean Garrison 1 hour ago

Early Monday, Missouri Governor Jay Nixon ordered the National Guard to Ferguson, Missouri following another night of violence.

Nixon had previously ordered a Midnight to 5AM curfew but it has not stopped the insanity. Sunday Night/Early Monday Morning shots were fired at police and Molotov Cocktails were thrown.

Though Ferguson has already been under an unofficial state of martial law, there is no more debate. The militarized police state is not technically the military, but now it cannot be denied. Ferguson is under martial law.

Yamiche Alcindor reports this morning for USA Today:
    Missouri Governor Jay Nixon early Monday ordered the National Guard into Ferguson hours after police said escalating violence led to shootings, arrests and "pre-planned" acts of aggression by protesters.

Nixon made the announcement following another night of clashes between police and protesters in the suburb of St. Louis.

Sunday night and early Monday morning, protesters shot at police, threw Molotov cocktails at officers, looted local businesses and carried out a "coordinated attempt" to block roads and overrun the police's command center, Nixon's office said in a statement. The National Guard will "help restore peace and order and to protect the citizens of Ferguson," the statement said.
    Ferguson is out of control and the governor has reacted by requesting reinforcements. But, as already shown, the local police are equipped with military equipment and certain constitutional rights are already suspended.

Pray for Ferguson.
    Pray for America.

Source

Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook, Google Plus, Tea Party Community & Twitter.
    You can also get Freedom Outpost delivered to your Amazon Kindle device here.

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/08/of...Ot38FBLsjPX.99

Banned
    Infowars

Shared publicly - 8:51 AM

Alex reports on the overnight riots in Ferguson, Missouri, in which protestors and police clashed with tear gas, flash bangs and Molotov cocktails, resulting in one of the worst clashes in Ferguson. A source within Homeland Security reportedly said the rioting and looting were “encouraged and exacerbated by undercover DHS agents posing as members of the Black Panthers.” It would be well within the government's prerogative to deploy provocateurs to stir violence that can be used to program the American public into accepting a militarized police state. TUNE-IN LIVE 11am-2pm CST bit.ly/FreeVideoStream

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

SNITCH ALERT! New Black Panther Leading Protests in St. Louis Is Police Informant... Caught on Video Inciting Crowd to Kill Officer Darren Wilson
    (by Jim Hoft, THE GATEWAY PUNDIT) -- The FBI last week identified Chawn Kweli of the New Black Panthers Party as an agitator seeking to trigger violence against local Ferguson police. This was reported last week. The New Black Panther Party is active in Ferguson this week leading rallies and late ni…
    www.redflagnews.com

SNITCH ALERT! New Black Panther Leading Protests in St. Louis Is FBI Informant... Caught on Video Inciting Crowd to Kill Officer Darren Wilson

August 18, 2014/ RedFlag

(by Jim Hoft, THE GATEWAY PUNDIT) -- The FBI last week identified Chawn Kweli of the New Black Panthers Party as an agitator seeking to trigger violence against local Ferguson police.
    This was reported last week.

The New Black Panther Party is active in Ferguson this week leading rallies and late night operations.

Kweli is in Ferguson and claiming, along with the NBPP, success in “policing the streets”. They express hatred for ALL police. Their former president, Malik Shabazz, actually led a rally wherein they chanted for the death of Officer Darren Wilson.

Now there is information that Chawn Kweli (AKA: Chawn Smock) is actually an employee of the Louisville, Kentucky Police Department.

Smell a snitch, anyone?

He’s also a hardcore radical

http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines...lice-informant
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Huh? Ferguson Riots Were Caused by White Rage

by Sara Noble • August 30, 2014

White rage caused blacks to riot in Ferguson. As Groucho Marx would say, nice try, but no cigar.

An African American studies Professor at Emory University, Carol Anderson, angrily and irrationally claimed that Ferguson riots weren’t about black rage but rather white rage.
    Her specious argument was posted as an op-ed piece on The Washington Post.
    All of you who thought Michael Brown strong-arm robbing a convenience store, all of you who thought the looters – the criminals trying to shoot down police helicopters – the drivebys – the knockout attacks, were about black rage against white police officers were wrong. It was about white rage.
    Don’t believe your lying eyes.
    Sure blacks committed those crimes, but it is really the redrawn precincts that dilute black votes and reduce black employment that results form all this white rage and causes black rage. Whites want to keep blacks down.
    If she said white liberals want to keep blacks down, I’d agree with her.
    It is this type of distortion of the truth by yet another liberal or Marxist, that is hurting the black community.
    Blacks, as do whites, need to get an education, push to better themselves, not have fatherless families, and stay away from gangs. That is the problem, not whites.
    The liberals tell this nonsense to blacks, they teach them disrespect for white authority and then are shocked when they have no respect for authority at all.
    Anderson said, “white rage carries an aura of respectability and has access to the courts, police, legislatures and governors, who cast its efforts as noble, though they are actually driven by the most ignoble motivations.”
    She knows our motivations now.
    Ms. Anderson states that for every black advancement, there’s a backlash.
    That’s why blacks in Ferguson are looting and shooting? Whites are just sitting around waiting to keep blacks down? I don’t know a white who doesn’t want all blacks to advance and make contributions to society.
    She’s making excuses for their bad behavior instead of encouraging them to react differently next time, and that encourages them to repeat the bad behavior.
    She’s a dope.
    “Emancipation brought white resentment that the good ol’ days of black subjugation were over,” she spits out on the pages of The Washington Post.
    All whites are resentful that blacks won’t subjugate themselves, according to her, and it’s been going on since the Civil War, she continued. Segregated schools are the whites fault. Private schools leave blacks to rot in public schools. We won’t let blacks vote. The blacks suffer under police brutality. The racism is less overt now but conservatives have come up with photo ID to suppress the black vote.
    I can’t even get my medical records or a library book without my photo ID. OF COURSE photo IDs should be required for voting – and not just for registration. Blacks don’t drive? They can’t get a voter ID?
    The Tea Party’s assault on the Marxist Big Government is an assault on black jobs, she claims. Predictably, she hates stop and frisk. She says the higher risk home loans are given to blacks in white communities, whites cause blacks to lose their home equity, the white criminal justice is responsible for the mess they’re in as are the police, and don’t forget Trayvon Martin.
    Ferguson only makes sense when one realizes it’s about white rage, she claims.
    The following is all because of whites and their rage.

http://www.independentsentinel.com/huh-ferguson-riots-were-caused-by-white-rage/