Page 153 of 740 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203253653 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 7393
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ron Paul on the Issues

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Louisiana Tech Student's first post is a success! Read if you please. You won't be sorry

Submitted by RevoLouisiana T... on Wed, 01/25/2012 - 15:15

My name is Kameron Suire. I am currently attending Louisiana Tech University. I just wanted to let everyone know that I have been bombarding this campus with Ron Paul 2012 stickers.

I have the honor of being from a state where Ron Paul has a good chance of winning. I plan on doing everything I can to ensure a victory here. If I at least get my campus to favor Ron Paul then I feel I have done my part, aside from a few donations here and there. I will tell you one thing, I will not get outworked here.

There are currently no other canidates being advertised here so Ron Paul will be seen by everyone here with no current competition.

Guys and girls, lets make this happen. Don't stare at the computer screen all day when there are voters just waiting to be informed. I am short on money but putting up a sticker here and there just might catch someone's eye.

WE, THE RON PAUL SUPPORTERS, CAN MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE THIS ELECTION. No matter what, have no regrets and keep fighting the good fight.

Oh and by the way...This made the FRONT PAGE! Wow wasn't expecting that. Yep I am definately pumped up now! I honestly believe that God is on our side. When you fight for God and Freedom, You can't lose

Louisiana Tech Student's first post is a success! Read if you please. You won't be sorry | Ron Paul 2012 | Peace . Gold . Liberty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Small Victory for Ron Paul

Submitted by AnnieH on Wed, 01/25/2012 - 14:34

My mom (65) called me today and said "I dont agree with everything he says but I really think we need Ron Paul in the White House." She was a former Newt supporter and Fox News watcher. She even talked about going to the caucus for him and she has never been to a caucus before.

I knew she was a Ron Paul supporter waiting to happen...but aren't we all.

Small Victory for Ron Paul | Ron Paul 2012 | Peace . Gold . Liberty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Attention: Maine Caucuses Start This Weekend!

Submitted by freedom1776 on Wed, 01/25/2012 - 10:58

MAINE G.O.P. 2012 CAUCUS INFORMATION

Lincoln, Lowell, Burlington, Chester, Enfield, Winn, Howland
    January 28th, 10:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M.
    V.F.W. Hall in Lincoln Center

Fairfield
    January 29th, 1:00 p.m.
    Fairfield Community Center
    61 Water Street

Palermo
    January 29th, 2:00 P.M.
    Residence of Cheryl Parkman

Unity
    January 29th 3:00 P.M.
    Unity Union Church

Millinocket
    January 30th
    6:30 p.m.
    Snowmobiles Club

Attention: Maine Caucuses Start This Weekend! | Ron Paul 2012 | Peace . Gold . Liberty

The secret behind Ron Paul's devoted following (Examiner)

Submitted by Wild-Blue on Wed, 01/25/2012 - 10:05

Liberty is not simply a choice, like one chooses a political party. Liberty is a Law. One either accepts Liberty and masters its principles, or one settles for something less. A nation either embraces Liberty completely, or accepts a substitute. Those who love Liberty recognize Ron Paul's mastery of it, despite his human frailty, and they will not accept a substitute.

Read Article <----LINK

The secret behind Ron Paul's devoted following (Examiner) | Ron Paul 2012 | Peace . Gold . Liberty

Update: Ron Paul on the Radio WED 1/25/12

Submitted by ItsTheEconomyStupid on Wed, 01/25/2012 - 08:56
    The Doc Show in Florida with Ron Paul 01-25-2012

PART 1: The Doc Show with Ron Paul 01-25-2012 PART 1 - YouTube

PART 2: The Doc Show with Ron Paul 01-25-2012 PART 2 - YouTube

BREAKING: Ron Paul will be on "The Doc Show" on 810AM in Central Florida or "Listen Live" @ www.big810am.com 11-11:30am WED 1/25/2012.
    Credit to Mr. Jack Hunter and Producer Timothy Ward! More Florida radio appearances to come?

Also, if you're not listening to "Free Radical Radio" from 7-8pm on The Big 810AM as well, you are missing out. It is a an all pro-liberty radio show out of Orlando. Check it out at www.freeradicalorlando.com and on www.lrn.fm

BONUS: Ron Paul Supporters at Tampa's Debate 1/23/12 Ron Paul Supporters at Tampa&#39;s Debate 1/23/12 - YouTube

2ND BONUS: Ron Paul post USF Tampa debate Ron Paul post USF Tampa debate - YouTube

3RD BONUS: Ron Paul Jacksonville - Pre-Debate Ron Paul Sign Waving https://www.facebook.com/events/371009479580212/

4TH BONUS: Post Debate Party@ BlackFinn American Grille – Town Center https://www.facebook.com/events/215166455243913/

Update: Ron Paul on the Radio WED 1/25/12 | Ron Paul 2012 | Peace . Gold . Liberty

Ron Paul Fans Featured on Local Tampa News WFLA Ch.8 (after 1/23/12 NBC Debate) - YouTube

Jan 23, 2012

Ron Paul Fans Featured on Local Tampa News WFLA Ch.8 (after 1/23/12 NBC Debate)

Congrats and Thanks to the RP2012 Florida grassroots. You guys are amazing!

This video is a combination of a web-rip and a screen-cam. Sorry for the varying quality, it was a spontaneous recording on my part. WFLA posted the first part on their website here, so I was able to upgrade the quality on that part; but for the ending, all I had was my phone camera version.

Regardless, it is good to have the whole segment together!

Ron Paul Supporters at Tampa&#39;s Debate 1/23/12 - YouTube

Jan 23, 2012

There were at least a thousand Ron Paul supporters at the debate lining about a half mile stretch of road waving signs and cheering Dr. Paul. I counter 36 Newt supporters and 15 Santorum supporters. See the one with Dr. Paul is seen at 3:51 Freeze frame at 4:16 and 4:17 to see still shots of Dr. Paul.

Ron Paul leaves News Anchor speechless Morning Joe gets hit with a Truth Bomb - YouTube

Jan 21, 2012

Ron Paul leaves News Anchor speechless Morning Joe gets hit with a Truth Bomb

Got spare time

http://www.themathmachine.com