Page 154 of 740 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164204254654 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 7393
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ron Paul on the Issues

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 01-27-2012 at 06:03 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gun Owners For Ron Paul 2012

Submitted by Zak Carter on Wed, 01/25/2012 - 05:52

Newt Gingrich has a C rating from the Gun Owners of America, and Mitt Romney has a D- while Ron Paul has an A+ And We Have To Get That Information Out There In The MSM!

I've been lining up interviews for Robin Koerner of the Blue Republicans, and Adam Kokesh from the Veterans For Ron Paul, but it's obvious to me that we also need a spokesperson out there in the MSM that will let the country know that Ron Paul is the only candidate we trust to stand up for our 2nd Amendment rights.

2012 Presidential Candidates - Gun Owners Of America

There is no more dedicated single issue voting block than 2nd Amendment voters!

My search for a spokesperson for Gun Owners For Ron Paul 2012 begins today! Have a candidate? I think Barry Goldwater Jr. would be ideal, solid on the issues, really appeals to older voters and conservatives and even neoconservatives still love to throw the Goldwater name around. Larry Pratt would also be just as just as solid.

Can someone set up a Gun Owners For Ron Paul 2012 website? We need more than a facebook group!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/2364619614/#!/groups/6648566514/

My attempt at a page leaves a lot to be desired - Gun Owners For Ron Paul 2012 - Help?!

Gun Owners For Ron Paul 2012 | Ron Paul 2012 | Peace . Gold . Liberty
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 01-28-2012 at 02:28 AM.

END THE TSA NOW!!!!!!!

$263,308.98 VICTORY LIES AHEAD

http://ronpaul-2012.org/mbpledge_sc.html?pid=0110 <----LINK

This is a Marathon..... NOT a Sprint

In 2008, Ron Paul received 15,773 votes in South Carolina. This year he received 77,993 votes. That's almost a 400% increase!

The Revolution continues...

www.RonPaul2012.com

VIDEO: Dr. Paul ROCKS Bangor, ME, Today! Yes, Today! 1/27

Submitted by AnCapMercenary on Fri, 01/27/2012 - 14:57

Ron Paul kicks off two-day tour of Maine in Bangor — Maine Politics — Bangor Daily News

Ron Paul kicks off two-day tour of Maine in Bangor

By Eric Russell, BDN Staff
    Jan. 27, 2012

BANGOR, Maine — Declaring the “freedom movement alive and well,” Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul kicked off a two-day statewide tour in Bangor on Friday with the hope of convincing enough delegates to support him at Maine’s caucuses, which begin next weekend.

Paul, the 76-year-old Congressman from Texas, is the only current GOP candidate who has yet to win a state’s primary or caucus, but he has been racking up delegates in many states.

“We came to where the action is. We came to get delegates. That’s the name of the game. That’s how you win an election,” he told a crowd of about 300 people packed inside the Union Street Brick Church in downtown Bangor...

UPDATE 1: Additional local news coverage, with video:
    GOP Candidate Ron Paul Makes first Maine Stop in Bangor - WABI TV5

YT version: GOP Candidate Dr. Ron Paul Makes first Maine Stop in Bangor - YouTube

UPDATE 2:
    BangorDailyNews video on YouTube, courtesy of kjordan3637: Ron Paul Visits Maine - YouTube

VIDEO: Dr. Paul ROCKS Bangor, ME, Today! Yes, Today! 1/27 | Ron Paul 2012 | Peace . Gold . Liberty

10 people in the last 3 days have stopped me to talk about Ron Paul, in a good way... Because...

Submitted by jamespj07 on Sat, 01/28/2012 - 00:37

I wear buttons, I have bumper stickers & side magnets for my car. And I know most of the issues well. I am able to dis-spell myths about Ron Paul & offer truthful insights to people. Please wear your RP 2012 gear & get ready to talk to people! A guy came up to me at the grocery store today & shook my hand & praised Ron Paul. The cashier at that same store praised Dr. Paul & said she 'loved him'. Another lady at that same store the day before asked me if I had anymore Ron Paul buttons. I gave her my button & a yard sign. The cashier at chipotle commented on my RP button & said she hoped he got elected because "he is a genius". The cashier at starbucks asked me about Ron Paul. A man on a bicycle pulled up to my parked car & knocked on my window to talk about Ron Paul. This is all in the past few days. This has been happening for weeks now. The point is: wear your gear! Promote Ron Paul! I get more comments from my RP 2012 Button than anything else. I will where some sort of RP promotional gear, every where I go. Also, remember, if someone comes to you praising RP & they want him to win, get there information to remind them about the caucus &/or primaries & tell them the best way to get involved. Get them to sign up with you or send their contact info to the local RP offices nearby, or to visit official campaign website & sign up in their state. This is the whole idea: to galvanize support, rally & climax at the caucuses/primaries. Happy promoting!

10 people in the last 3 days have stopped me to talk about Ron Paul, in a good way... Because... | Ron Paul 2012 | Peace . Gold . Liberty

Two Major Endorsements Tomorrow in Maine

Submitted by greg8835 on Fri, 01/27/2012 - 20:15

According to Ron Paul official site, there will be two endorsements made in Maine tomorrow along the campaign trail.

**Media Advisory** Ron Paul to Receive Two Pivotal Endorsements at Maine Events*|*Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee

So now it is time for the guessing game. I believe one of the people to endorse Paul will be Governor of Maine, Paul LePage. According to CNN Political Ticker, Paul made an unexpected stop to meet with the Governor. It also states that the Governor called Paul to meet up. Nothing discussed was released. Then just a little later Ron Paul's site had up the link above. He won the 2010 Maine Gubernatorial on a wave of Tea Party support.

Paul makes unannounced stop to meet with Maine gov. – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

So post in comments what you think. Is this plausible? Any ideas who the second one to endorse him will be?

Two Major Endorsements Tomorrow in Maine | Ron Paul 2012 | Peace . Gold . Liberty

Paul Makes Unannounced Stop To Meet With Maine Governor

Submitted by Notslla Ω™ on Fri, 01/27/2012 - 18:42 Paul makes unannounced stop to meet with Maine gov. – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Lewiston, Maine (CNN) - Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul met with Maine Republican Gov. Paul LePage on Friday, a stop that was not announced as part of the congressman's public schedule.

"He called and asked to meet," Paul told CNN when asked how the meeting with LePage came about.

Paul campaign manager Jesse Benton said the meeting went well. It's unclear what the two men discussed.

Continue... <----LINK

Paul Makes Unannounced Stop To Meet With Maine Governor | Ron Paul 2012 | Peace . Gold . Liberty