Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sure wish I could give more too. Utilized a food bank these last two months - 1st time ever. Charging a few necessities which is making it real hard to get my balance down after it went high due to car repairs. But I try to give what I can. Alipac has been very helpful to me.
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Making a donation to ALIPAC is the best way to help our country because their efforts produce results! Please donate if you can.

we can't do it alone and with out funds

I know times are tough, but if we lose this fight, times will be even tougher. Americans have lost so much to illegal immigration, we can't stop now. Give what you can, every bit helps

Pass on the ALIPAC email

I gave money several times this year, and made another donation today. Retirement does not allow too many extra donations.
    Whenever I get one of these letters from ALIPAC, I pass it on to my friends who may not be signed up with ALIPAC .
    I always hope they will do more than just pass on jokes...
    You never know when someone will finally decide to join the group.
    Give them another chance, and send the letter on.........

working4change

Re: Pass on the ALIPAC email

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila1964
    I gave money several times this year, and made another donation today. Retirement does not allow too many extra donations.
    Whenever I get one of these letters from ALIPAC, I pass it on to my friends who may not be signed up with ALIPAC .
    I always hope they will do more than just pass on jokes...
    You never know when someone will finally decide to join the group.
    Give them another chance, and send the letter on.........
    Thank you Sheila for passing those letters along telling more folks about our fight.

working4change
    Thank you to all who have made the sacrifice this year to help Alipac and those who are making the sacrifice for this fund raiser. We appreciate your support and your encouraging words!

Banned
    God Bless You All, Donate and Spread the Word the best you can!

Banned
    "I've given 2 or 3 times this year to ALIPAC, will see if I can come up with a little more."

Thats the Spirit, We all hate this time, but what is the alternative for what you truly believe in. I'll go out collecting again, tonight, tomorrow and give what I can accomplish. Or ask my freinds... Loan me $20.00
    Things will get better when we win!

Even with the great fights the patriots have fought ,we still have a long ways to go to finally rid this nation of invaders. We not only fight these invaders but also our own government members from city councils to the Hill. I have given once already and will try to do it again.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    ALIPAC has had so many, very important victories in this fight against illegals we can not give up now!! Even small donations can make a big difference.
    Very True!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast