Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by airdale
    God Bless You All, Donate and Spread the Word the best you can!
    God Bless you as well airdale and all the patriots!

Banned
    Well I got a couple of more $25.00 promises anyway. Goodnight my friends.......

ALIPAC and NUMBERS USA is all we have to help us fight illegal immigration. Please donate as much as you can to continue the fight and to keep ALIPAC afloat to continue their important mission to end illegal immigration.

i dont understand how ALIPAC is having such a hard time raising the funds to operate. if there are 40,000 subscribers to their emails, all it would take is for everyone to donate $1. evidently there are a lot of people who claim to be fighting against ILLEGAL immigration because they receive the emails, but are not willing to contribute to the cause. i for one have given over $300 this year (i am not bragging) because i support their efforts and beleive in what they stand for. if you beleive the same you should be willing to help the cause. i am not rich but i am willing to make sacrifices for what is right. for if we do not make sacrifices and fight for what is right and this country, we wont have a country or any rights!

working4change
    Thank you 2055rick for your donations and your words

scraped up a bit

Scraped up a bit to send another donation....

working4change
    Thank you for your support Trip20! We really appreciate it!

2055rick,and trip20,thank you and welcome to ALIPAC
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Nowhere but ALIPAC will you find a voice of unity like this!

In these extremely difficult economic times, always remember why we got here as a nation and why we can't stay under constant invasion from illegal aliens and survive as the United States of America that we all know and dearly love so much.

Please don't let the globalists win.

Nowhere else will you find a stronger, more unified, and independent voice and collective independent unity against illegal immigration than right here at ALIPAC.

Do your children and grandchildren a great favor and keep our way of American Life alive by donating to ALIPAC today.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

thank you and welcome to ALIPAC "Madashellintheusa"
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast